With the Bloody Mess perk, characters and creatures you kill will often explode into a red, gut-ridden, eyeball-strewn paste. Fun! Oh, and you'll do 5% more damage with all weapons. 

- Fallout New Vegas Perk

San` and crasX rule!
Fk droolz (but is working on gamrs.co 4.0)

Welcome to gamrs.co - 15+ years of friendly PC and Console gaming!
Registering for a forum account is pretty painless and you'll never see this again. If you are looking to become a contributing GC member and get a reserve across all our servers you need to start here.

Have you been banned from one of our servers? You might have deserved it but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire. Either way, you'll need to read this first, then register on the forums so you can post up in our banned forums and state your case.

See you in-game or on the forums and again, welcome to GC!

Login to Account Create an Account

Come visit if you like :)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Guest_redehez_*

Guest_redehez_*
  • Joined --

I'll be working tonight, and Sat (I couldnt get off, since I just came back from a 2 week vacation in Hilton Head)
Anways, if any of you would to stop by, I'll be there, and of course some free drinks and admission...

Just say your friends of Bobby's or redeyez or something like that.

redeyez

216.650.7531 if you need to call me

25540 Miles Road
Bedford Heights, Ohio 44146

PS...I'll try to make an appearance before work Sat... I mean I can't NOT miss a FragFest, there's only so many of us who have been to all of them.

Guest_redeyez_*

Guest_redeyez_*
  • Joined --

I'll be working tonight, and Sat (I couldnt get off, since I just came back from a 2 week vacation in Hilton Head)
Anways, if any of you would to stop by, I'll be there, and of course some free drinks and admission...

Just say your friends of Bobby's or redeyez or something like that.

redeyez

216.650.7531 if you need to call me

25540 Miles Road
Bedford Heights, Ohio 44146

PS...I'll try to make an appearance before work Sat... I mean I can't NOT miss a FragFest, there's only so many of us who have been to all of them.

Geez did I really misspell my handle as redehez...its late...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users