Skyrim is now host to giant, flying lizards and two-legged cat-men, and you're surprised by me? Yes. I just talked. And am continuing to do so.

- Barbas the Dog (TES:Skyrim)

San` and crasX rule!
Fk droolz (but is working on gamrs.co 4.0)

Welcome to gamrs.co - 15+ years of friendly PC and Console gaming!
Registering for a forum account is pretty painless and you'll never see this again. If you are looking to become a contributing GC member and get a reserve across all our servers you need to start here.

Have you been banned from one of our servers? You might have deserved it but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire. Either way, you'll need to read this first, then register on the forums so you can post up in our banned forums and state your case.

See you in-game or on the forums and again, welcome to GC!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Calling all photos!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Clueless

Clueless
  • 4,180 posts      314 topics
    Joined November 7, 2004

I'm gonna be working on the Fragfest Facebook page soon, which for ease of update reasons, will become the new internet home of FragfestOhio. I believe the old page will remain, but will likely just be a simple, single page directing everyone to Facebook.

So what I would like is for everyone who has pics from this years event, even if it's only a couple random pics, hit me up and we'll arrange a way for me to get them from you so we can post them on the page. Once I get a decent handle on it, i'll post up a link and we will all do our best to keep it updated.

Thanks!

The beatings shall continue until morale is improved

JackieChan

JackieChan
  • 8,738 posts      401 topics
    Joined April 16, 2003
    L4D2 Mod Developer

I'll get whatever I took to you asap.

Flitterkill

Flitterkill
  • 5,317 posts      1,085 topics
    Joined September 10, 2004
    The Watcher, Awakened...

Clueless, do you want me to set up gallery space for fragfest here? We do have the gallery mod now and we could just set up galleries for each respective year and people can upload as they want.

-Fk

These things are enabled again...

Clueless

Clueless
    Joined November 7, 2004

Clueless, do you want me to set up gallery space for fragfest here? We do have the gallery mod now and we could just set up galleries for each respective year and people can upload as they want.

-Fk

Hmm, not familiar with the gallery feature here yet...would it be an easier way for people to submit the pics so I can grab them for FB? I would assume that I could d/l the full size pics from the gallery correct?

Flitterkill

Flitterkill
  • 5,317 posts      1,085 topics
    Joined September 10, 2004
    The Watcher, Awakened...

Currently have the max res at 1600 wide (can increase if needed).

And yes, folks could just dump them here (under respective ff year), and then you could grab whatever you wanted.

-Fk

These things are enabled again...

JackieChan

JackieChan
    Joined April 16, 2003
    L4D2 Mod Developer

Is there a FF09 gallery I'm unaware of?

JackieChan

JackieChan
    Joined April 16, 2003
    L4D2 Mod Developer

Here's the pictures I took in form of a gallery:

https://www.getdropb...1/FF09?h=eea095

Clueless

Clueless
    Joined November 7, 2004

Here's the pictures I took in form of a gallery:

https://www.getdropb...1/FF09?h=eea095

Nice! Who has the golf pics?

Thanks for posting jackie, ima grab those for the facebook page. I just got access from Bub last week, so i'll start on that soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users