Skyrim is now host to giant, flying lizards and two-legged cat-men, and you're surprised by me? Yes. I just talked. And am continuing to do so.

- Barbas the Dog (TES:Skyrim)

Happy holidays everyone and thanks for being a part of gamrs. co. Stay safe while travelling!

Welcome to gamrs.co
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

EA Sports Promo Coupon

mcdonalds monopoly piece

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Jibbajabba

Jibbajabba
  • 318 posts      28 topics
    Joined April 2, 2008

So I won a $10 promo code on McDonald's Monopoly game for EA sports.. I don't play sports games so I thought if anyone else could use it you are welcome to it. First come, first serve. I will privately message you the promo code. It must be used by 10/31/13 according to the playing piece. Website to use it is promo.easports.com/mcd. If you end up needing the game piece itself for some reason I can mail it to you.

Edited by Jibbajabba, 22 July 2013 - 04:46 PM.

walkingCat

walkingCat
  • 2,091 posts      138 topics
    Joined December 4, 2011

I won medium french fries... :)
Posted Image

ironiciconicme

ironiciconicme
  • 2 posts      0 topics
    Joined July 27, 2013

Hey #1
Posted Image Jibbajabba, I'll take it. Please email me at: meganpnavarro@gmail.com

mohawk

mohawk
  • 1,097 posts      90 topics
    Joined February 15, 2006

If you dont feel like giving it to someone who made their first post on the forums to claim it....... I coud use it for bf4 ;)

glgl

glgl
  • 341 posts      10 topics
    Joined October 11, 2007

If you dont feel like giving it to someone who made their first post on the forums to claim it....... I coud use it for bf4 ;)

Seriously.. We should just make it an unwritten rule not to give out things to people who sign up just for free gifts.. It's happened a few times

TheDude

TheDude
  • 1,321 posts      62 topics
    Joined May 5, 2012

Perhaps a member-only subforum for free stuff? This tends to attract freeloaders as it is.
"What's Belgian about these Belgian waffles?"
- "...They crumble at the hands of the nazis."

ironiciconicme

ironiciconicme
  • 2 posts      0 topics
    Joined July 27, 2013

Seriously.. We should just make it an unwritten rule not to give out things to people who sign up just for free gifts.. It's happened a few times

What is this live journal? I didn't know people still lived on the Internet. He asked, so I responded. Simple as that. Make it into something bigger if you want, but it was a mere response to a question. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers.

Flitterkill

Flitterkill
  • 5,044 posts      1,035 topics
    Joined September 10, 2004

Don't take this the wrong way but we've had random people who have never played on a GC server just show up when the word "free" pops up in the forums. Not sure if our site is getting some weird crawl or what not but yeah, it's happened a few times.

If you are a reg on one of our servers then welcome to the forums.

These things are enabled again...

Jibbajabba

Jibbajabba
    Joined April 2, 2008

I have talked to mohawk and he didn't realize it was a sports game only coupon. I would prefer to give it to a gc regular before someone I don't know. I will keep it up open for the next few days to see if a regular wants its. If no regular wants it, I will give it to either ironiciconicme or another non-gc person who contacted me earlier through email about it.

Fenix

Fenix
  • 549 posts      68 topics
    Joined May 1, 2012

I'm down for it...as long as I can apply it towards the new Madden game coming out.

Jibbajabba

Jibbajabba
    Joined April 2, 2008

Ok Fenix sounds good, I know you are a regular. I think I did see the new Madden on there, but you can look for yourself, the website is on the initial post. I will send it to you tonight after I get back from work.

Fenix

Fenix
    Joined May 1, 2012

Woooo Hoooo!

And ya it can be used for Madden! BTW is the monopoly thing still going on for Mickey D's? I need to find me like 20 Park Places and no Boardwalk!

Edited by Fenix, 29 July 2013 - 05:10 PM.

koushik007

koushik007
  • 6 posts      0 topics
    Joined August 20, 2013

awesome

Fenix

Fenix
    Joined May 1, 2012

Alrighty...an update. I never ended up having to use that code because I just won the game tonight at a Madden 25 tournament at Walmart. So if anyone wants that 10% off code or if Jibbajabba wants that code back, I haven't used it.

Fenix

Fenix
    Joined May 1, 2012

/bump

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: free, mcdonalds monopoly piece

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users