I was apprentice Keeper of the Story until.... well... whiskey and landmines don't go together... 

- Pete, Nellis AFB, Fallout New Vegas

San` and crasX rule!
Fk droolz (but is working on gamrs.co 4.0)

Welcome to gamrs.co - 15+ years of friendly PC and Console gaming!
Registering for a forum account is pretty painless and you'll never see this again. If you are looking to become a contributing GC member and get a reserve across all our servers you need to start here.

Have you been banned from one of our servers? You might have deserved it but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire. Either way, you'll need to read this first, then register on the forums so you can post up in our banned forums and state your case.

See you in-game or on the forums and again, welcome to GC!

Login to Account Create an Account

Bob Lee has passed away

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

++SexyTyme++

++SexyTyme++
  • 419 posts      28 topics
    Joined September 3, 2002

Much love and respect my friend. RIP

Playaa

Playaa
  • 8,648 posts      918 topics
    Joined August 19, 2002

Has it seriously been 5 years? I still remember the feeling in my gut when I first read this topic.
I also have to say that this topic (actually the responses) are just one more reason I value this place so highly.

dwEEziL

dwEEziL
  • 8,434 posts      78 topics
    Joined March 10, 2003

It's the fact that (even with me being absent for about 2 years), this place still feels more like a community of friends and relatives rather than the usual random donkey butts you get from some online forums. And I felt that way long before going to an FF.

auggybendoggy

auggybendoggy
  • 1,066 posts      168 topics
    Joined September 10, 2003

I joined sept 10, 03 and this thread slowly adds more posts.

I never played with Bob Lee, but everytime I scroll this thread my heart sinks. Knowing you guys for 5 years has been a serious blessing
and from reading peoples posts on him, I realize he is missed.

It's good to know you all are good and sensitive people.

God Bless

flux

flux
  • 1,550 posts      129 topics
    Joined December 18, 2002

It's the fact that (even with me being absent for about 2 years), this place still feels more like a community of friends and relatives rather than the usual random donkey butts you get from some online forums. And I felt that way long before going to an FF.

It's so true though. I've been here and gone for the past 3 maybe 4 years and everytime I come back, it seems as if no one has ever left. The same cool people in a community just having a good time. I plan on fully coming back one day to frag with you all again. I remember like it was yesterday reading this thread for the first time. I never did play with Bob but he is still in my prayers and so is his family.

++SexyTyme++

++SexyTyme++
    Joined September 3, 2002

Decided to just come back randomly today after a long time. Every time I do though, I always read this thread. RIP buddy.

Flitterkill

Flitterkill
  • 5,310 posts      1,084 topics
    Joined September 10, 2004
    The Watcher, Awakened...

Currently assembling a GC Timeline/History page and am working through older FragFest and further back material. With so many forum upgrades and, well, ten years of internets, pictures and links drift away and are lost. Dredged up this.

For posterity, what happened, wrapped in spoiler tags for those who'd rather not read...

Spoiler

These things are enabled again...

++SexyTyme++

++SexyTyme++
    Joined September 3, 2002

Miss you Bob.

red3y3z

red3y3z
  • 14 posts      2 topics
    Joined July 10, 2008

Every year around my birthday, i check these forums and I always
check out Bob's page.
We share similar names... Bob Lee Swagger... Bobby Lee T.
Gone but not forgotten.

Also, FragFest 2002, nice Halo :)

Kurtz

Kurtz
  • 776 posts      149 topics
    Joined August 18, 2002

I remember drivin to the very first fragfest with bob and wilco from the chicago area. Was a good man, piece and love bob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users