While Cass is a companion, she and the player gain Damage Threshold when they drink Whiskey. Additionally, the player does not suffer intelligence loss from consuming alcohol and ignores the negative effects of alcohol addiction. 

- Fallout New Vegas Perk

San` and crasX rule!
Fk droolz (but is working on gamrs.co 4.0)

Welcome to gamrs.co - 15+ years of friendly PC and Console gaming!
Registering for a forum account is pretty painless and you'll never see this again. If you are looking to become a contributing GC member and get a reserve across all our servers you need to start here.

Have you been banned from one of our servers? You might have deserved it but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire. Either way, you'll need to read this first, then register on the forums so you can post up in our banned forums and state your case.

See you in-game or on the forums and again, welcome to GC!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New Baby

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Fairweather

Fairweather
  • 1,324 posts      109 topics
    Joined March 12, 2007

vulcan.jpg

Just picked up a Vulcan 900.  Decided to upgrade from my V-Star 650 as I had outgrown it .. I really wanted a Harley Nightster but Harley prices in Canada are through the freakin roof .. This will hold me off till next season

edit 2008 with 4700km's (the previous owner barely used it)

Edited by Fairweather, 05 April 2015 - 01:32 AM.

ZeroDamage

ZeroDamage
  • 4,019 posts      566 topics
    Joined February 15, 2007

attachicon.gifvulcan.jpg

Just picked up a Vulcan 900.  Decided to upgrade from my V-Star 650 as I had outgrown it .. I really wanted a Harley Nightster but Harley prices in Canada are through the freakin roof .. This will hold me off till next season

That's a nice ride. Too bad you are not closer to me; I am selling my 2004 Softail Standard. Cleaning up my finances and I don't ride like I used to. 

walkingCat

walkingCat
  • 2,282 posts      153 topics
    Joined December 4, 2011

attachicon.gifvulcan.jpg

Just picked up a Vulcan 900. Decided to upgrade from my V-Star 650 as I had outgrown it .. I really wanted a Harley Nightster but Harley prices in Canada are through the freakin roof .. This will hold me off till next season

That's a nice ride. Too bad you are not closer to me; I am selling my 2004 Softail Standard. Cleaning up my finances and I don't ride like I used to.
Can u give me a quote?
Posted Image

Madvillain

Madvillain
  • 1,717 posts      33 topics
    Joined June 20, 2011
    Idolizes san`

attachicon.gifvulcan.jpg

Just picked up a Vulcan 900. Decided to upgrade from my V-Star 650 as I had outgrown it .. I really wanted a Harley Nightster but Harley prices in Canada are through the freakin roof .. This will hold me off till next season

Can u give me a quote?

"On my tombstone they will carve, 'IT NEVER GOT FAST ENOUGH FOR ME.'" -Hunter S. Thomspon

There is your motorcycle quote, glad I could help.  :p

Fairweather

Fairweather
  • 1,324 posts      109 topics
    Joined March 12, 2007

attachicon.gifvulcan.jpg

Can u give me a quote?

"On my tombstone they will carve, 'IT NEVER GOT FAST ENOUGH FOR ME.'" -Hunter S. Thomspon

There is your motorcycle quote, glad I could help.   :p

LOOOOOOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users