Mordin Solus - Thresher maw getting closer!
Urdnot Wrex - Tell me something I don't know!
Mordin Solus - Metal in truck an excellent iron supplement for maw's diet!

- Mass Effect 3

San` and crasX rule!
Fk droolz (but is working on gamrs.co 4.0)

Welcome to gamrs.co - 15+ years of friendly PC and Console gaming!
Registering for a forum account is pretty painless and you'll never see this again. If you are looking to become a contributing GC member and get a reserve across all our servers you need to start here.

Have you been banned from one of our servers? You might have deserved it but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire. Either way, you'll need to read this first, then register on the forums so you can post up in our banned forums and state your case.

See you in-game or on the forums and again, welcome to GC!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

overwhelming

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Mercman

Mercman
  • 796 posts      76 topics
    Joined September 23, 2011

My best friend, Lando my dog passed away yesterday. The day before he seemed like he was healthy as an ox. Woke up yesterday he didnt eat and was lethargic all  day took him too the vet around  4 . He told me then it didnt look good. 

He passed at nine last night. He was 11

the vet thinks he had cancer.

Life is a gift

Curiosity

Curiosity
  • 898 posts      56 topics
    Joined March 27, 2014
    Sarcastic Architect

Sorry Merc.  It sucks.  I had a cat that contracted feline hiv and it was an awful mess to go through.  I feel for you.

Madvillain

Madvillain
  • 1,717 posts      33 topics
    Joined June 20, 2011
    Idolizes san`

Sorry for your loss Merc, I hate losing 4 legged best friends...

TheDude

TheDude
  • 1,350 posts      67 topics
    Joined May 5, 2012

Truly sorry for your loss Merc. 

My deepest sympathies.

Edited by TheDude, 25 November 2015 - 02:00 PM.

"What's Belgian about these Belgian waffles?"
- "...They crumble at the hands of the nazis."

MPG1770

MPG1770
  • 1,567 posts      185 topics
    Joined April 10, 2011
    L4D2 Wizard

It's always sad when we lose a best friend - deepest sympathy.

Meng

Meng
  • 484 posts      43 topics
    Joined October 25, 2011
    Loves Gambit

: ( sorry to hear that Merc. We're here for you !

DiXie

DiXie
  • 586 posts      20 topics
    Joined July 11, 2014

oh no Merc.  I am so heartbroken for you and very sorry to hear this. :(((((((  Dogs = BFF's  My prayers are with you and Lando in doggy heaven.

Much love from my dogs to you.

"That's what."
-She

PeanutButterNJelly, on 12 Jan 2015 - 2:57 PM Dixie is obviously a very smart person.

GummyBear

GummyBear
  • 353 posts      31 topics
    Joined August 12, 2012

Yeah I had a dog once and I am sorry for your loss. 

Mercman

Mercman

Today I had to take my dog,friend Jon-Jon in to the vet for his last visit

DiXie

DiXie
  • 586 posts      20 topics
    Joined July 11, 2014

Today I had to take my dog,friend Jon-Jon in to the vet for his last visit

Oh no, you lost your other dog too?  oh my Merc, that's horrible!  What happened?  :( :( :( :(

"That's what."
-She

PeanutButterNJelly, on 12 Jan 2015 - 2:57 PM Dixie is obviously a very smart person.

turnbullTeRRoR

turnbullTeRRoR
  • 2,443 posts      391 topics
    Joined July 17, 2012
    Headhunter lvl 1

Sorry to hear it @ least you get  to say goodbye and /or bury it.   Someone stole my dog of seven years  a couple of months ago.  I kept help but thinking about her every time I pull up into my yard  or step out my back door.  I often wonder what she's doing and if she is happy. ( this is assuming she wasn't car struck and ran off to die somewhere)    I don't think that happened I canvassed the area around my house and my neighbor (retired) went around 2 days lookng for her or  carrion birds and he never saw either.  Whats worse is I got my kids a half grown cat  a few weeks ago and it died after one week. (car)   I'm like really really down on the animal side right now

tt.png graphic.png

Mercman

Mercman

Sorry to hear it @ least you get  to say goodbye and /or bury it.   Someone stole my dog of seven years  a couple of months ago.  I kept help but thinking about her every time I pull up into my yard  or step out my back door.  I often wonder what she's doing and if she is happy. ( this is assuming she wasn't car struck and ran off to die somewhere)    I don't think that happened I canvassed the area around my house and my neighbor (retired) went around 2 days lookng for her or  carrion birds and he never saw either.  Whats worse is I got my kids a half grown cat  a few weeks ago and it died after one week. (car)   I'm like really really down on the animal side right now

Sorry for your loss man

Flitterkill

Flitterkill
  • 5,309 posts      1,084 topics
    Joined September 10, 2004
    The Watcher, Awakened...

Indoor cats are best (living) cats.

And all dogs are fury little bundles of sorrow (especially the ones that live a couple of years at most by breed standard).

Me? I'm firmly on the side of them waking up dead. Really not looking forward to needle time - way too depressing.

And sorry guys :(

These things are enabled again...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users