Mordin Solus - Thresher maw getting closer!
Urdnot Wrex - Tell me something I don't know!
Mordin Solus - Metal in truck an excellent iron supplement for maw's diet!

- Mass Effect 3

San` and crasX rule!
Fk droolz (but is working on gamrs.co 4.0)

Welcome to gamrs.co - 15+ years of friendly PC and Console gaming!
Registering for a forum account is pretty painless and you'll never see this again. If you are looking to become a contributing GC member and get a reserve across all our servers you need to start here.

Have you been banned from one of our servers? You might have deserved it but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire. Either way, you'll need to read this first, then register on the forums so you can post up in our banned forums and state your case.

See you in-game or on the forums and again, welcome to GC!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

RUST ON SALE HUMBLE BUNDLE CHEAP! link

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

turnbullTeRRoR

turnbullTeRRoR
  • 2,409 posts      384 topics
    Joined July 17, 2012
    Headhunter lvl 1

https://www.humblebu...e?partner=kinja

tt.png graphic.png

turnbullTeRRoR

turnbullTeRRoR
  • 2,409 posts      384 topics
    Joined July 17, 2012
    Headhunter lvl 1

ALSO WE ARE ACCEPTING SIGN-UPS FOR THE ICE vs FIRE WAR THAT STARTS TONIGHT!   It is a two week scoring based competition in rust!  Its team oriented and for fun- skill or knowledge of the game not necessary!  We will help you learn the game! JOIN US FOR SOME GOOD OLE FUN!

ALSO YOU CAN JOIN AT ANY TIME and YOU DONT HAVE TO DEDICATE YOURSELF TO PLAYING ALL THE TIME - PART TIMERS WELCOME!

tt.png graphic.png

Architect

Architect
  • 872 posts      55 topics
    Joined March 27, 2014

So I figured what the heck, get this game again cheap and keep it for when I get new hardware.  So all of my performance issues were because I was using the DirectX 12 option.  Used the default and it worked perfectly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users