"Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong." - Mordin Solus

- Mass Effect 3

San` and crasX rule!
Fk droolz (but is working on gamrs.co 4.0)

Welcome to gamrs.co - 15+ years of friendly PC and Console gaming!
Registering for a forum account is pretty painless and you'll never see this again. If you are looking to become a contributing GC member and get a reserve across all our servers you need to start here.

Have you been banned from one of our servers? You might have deserved it but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire. Either way, you'll need to read this first, then register on the forums so you can post up in our banned forums and state your case.

See you in-game or on the forums and again, welcome to GC!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Permanently Banned For False Accusations

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

MoreReasons

MoreReasons
  • 9 posts      1 topics
    Joined December 25, 2015

I got banned for aimbot but there is clearly no proof of this accusation! I was banned for hacking but there is nothing showing that I have these so called hacks! How does an admin that never plays come into the game and suspect someone with "good aim" to have "aimbot"?????? This needs to be settled by a good admin.

crasx

crasx
  • 2,639 posts      189 topics
    Joined April 16, 2011
    Bruh?

that was quick. I got a demo of you hacking. I'll leave it up to the other admins to review.

and for the record I'm one of the people who makes sure the server runs. I've done my fair share of time to know a hacker 

Will beer for code

MoreReasons

MoreReasons
  • 9 posts      1 topics
    Joined December 25, 2015

Well you really don't know a real hacker then because you just accused an innocent man of hacking. But of I have no worries because I know I have not nor never hacked. 

MoreReasons

MoreReasons
  • 9 posts      1 topics
    Joined December 25, 2015

He clearly is just banning people for no reason.

crasx

crasx
    Joined April 16, 2011
    Bruh?

not really, I only banned you and a guy who rushed. I didn't even ban your "girlfriend" who joined a minute after you posted with the same ip address as you (STEAM_1:1:150160710)

Will beer for code

MoreReasons

MoreReasons
  • 9 posts      1 topics
    Joined December 25, 2015

Dude she just told you that we live together or did you not pay attention to that? You just made accusations with her too???

crasx

crasx
    Joined April 16, 2011
    Bruh?

lol. ok. I'll leave this up to the other admins

Will beer for code

MoreReasons

MoreReasons
  • 9 posts      1 topics
    Joined December 25, 2015

Let me see the demo also, or do I not have that right?

crasx

crasx
    Joined April 16, 2011
    Bruh?

you do not. but I will say that if I am wrong I will gladly admit it

Will beer for code

MoreReasons

MoreReasons
  • 9 posts      1 topics
    Joined December 25, 2015

Ok I'm guessing since i'm still banned that you guys really think I have aimbot and that my macro is scripting. If you guys don't know the difference. Here: Script. If macros are to application output, then scripts are to application automation. Scripts are often an application specific programming language that automate tasks for the user. The key here is the role of the user as a programmer, and the fact that users are not programmers.

PeanutButterNJelly

PeanutButterNJelly
  • 2,517 posts      171 topics
    Joined July 2, 2012
    Unruly Sammich

We will look it all over and get back to you soon.

(Infected)Heroman758 : its probably abusment park
(Infected)Heroman758 : mother of god its swatfishy
(Infected)Ricky Roma : who is swatfishy
(Infected)Heroman758 : can we issue a formal declaration of surrender or something?
(Infected)Defiant : !whiteflag

PeanutButterNJelly

PeanutButterNJelly
  • 2,517 posts      171 topics
    Joined July 2, 2012
    Unruly Sammich

Hi Velocity

I sent you a message on this, but want to answer here as well.  We have unbanned you as of right now.  The demos crash took did bring up questions and we discussed that with you.  Thanks for being very forthcoming in discussing everything with us.

Just a message to everyone who might read this:

We consider a "cheat" anything that gives someone an unfair advantage over the others.  This can include a mod, a skin, a script or a macro.  If you are unsure if something you are using is against our rules, just ask.  Ultimately, we just want to make sure everyone is on a level playing field in the servers.  At the same time, we do not want to disable everything, because we realize there are some things that spice up the game for you, without giving an advantage.

(Infected)Heroman758 : its probably abusment park
(Infected)Heroman758 : mother of god its swatfishy
(Infected)Ricky Roma : who is swatfishy
(Infected)Heroman758 : can we issue a formal declaration of surrender or something?
(Infected)Defiant : !whiteflag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users