For some reason, after all these years, I feel the need to remind players of the GC rules of conduct:
Respect others by
* not deriding other players for their shortcomings
* not whining about other players' success or your own failure
* not insulting others
Be polite by
* not using foul language or pornography
* not making racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments
* not intentionally disrupting gameplay
Show sportsmanship by
* being gracious as a winner and as a loser
* making an effort to help your team win
* not exploiting weaknesses in the game to your advantage
Keep your screen names in line with the above. We'll let a little innuendo slide, sometimes, but generally we'd rather you'd keep it classy.
Basically? Are you being a dick? If yes, then stop. If no, good job!
A few of these issues seem to have been brought up lately, especially the sportsmanship part, where winners and losers are not "being gracious" and where certain people are not "making an effort to help your team win"
Have fun, but remember there are 19 other people playing. If you are bored of the game, annoyed you are losing, etc... instead of wrecking the game for the other 19 people, just leave the server.