Mordin Solus - Thresher maw getting closer!
Urdnot Wrex - Tell me something I don't know!
Mordin Solus - Metal in truck an excellent iron supplement for maw's diet!

- Mass Effect 3

San` and crasX rule!
Fk droolz (but is working on gamrs.co 4.0)

Welcome to gamrs.co - 15+ years of friendly PC and Console gaming!
Registering for a forum account is pretty painless and you'll never see this again. If you are looking to become a contributing GC member and get a reserve across all our servers you need to start here.

Have you been banned from one of our servers? You might have deserved it but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire. Either way, you'll need to read this first, then register on the forums so you can post up in our banned forums and state your case.

See you in-game or on the forums and again, welcome to GC!

Login to Account Create an Account

request to unbanned

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

• 1 posts      1 topics
    Joined May 8, 2017

I just be banned in L4D2 server and I don't know why. I just got in the safe room first and wait others come. I mean I got rank of 80 in this server so I know what I am doing. I can prevent my teammates be pulled or other in the safe room so that I dont know why i was banned without any explanation. It might you do not like get in safe room alone but I think you should tell me before I was banned permanently. 

• 8,721 posts      400 topics
    Joined April 16, 2003
    L4D2 Mod Developer

Osprey was the banning admin.  He'll have to give his input on why you were banned.

• 49 posts      3 topics
    Joined May 4, 2014

First off, sorry for the permabanned! That was unintended and I meant to administer a day only. I had given you 3 verbal warnings to come out of the safe room after you had charged ahead and closed the door while the rest of the team was on the top level fighting off a horde and picking up others and (correct me if I am wrong here, a tank I believe). I appreciate you coming on the forums and again I apologise that about the perma ban. I will message Jackie and ask him to amend it.

• 814 posts      78 topics
    Joined September 23, 2011

osprey you can change the length of the ban yourself

just goto source bans and do it there

• 2,517 posts      171 topics
    Joined July 2, 2012
    Unruly Sammich

i corrected the reason for the ban 

(Infected)Heroman758 : its probably abusment park
(Infected)Heroman758 : mother of god its swatfishy
(Infected)Ricky Roma : who is swatfishy
(Infected)Heroman758 : can we issue a formal declaration of surrender or something?
(Infected)Defiant : !whiteflag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users