While Cass is a companion, she and the player gain Damage Threshold when they drink Whiskey. Additionally, the player does not suffer intelligence loss from consuming alcohol and ignores the negative effects of alcohol addiction. 

- Fallout New Vegas Perk

San` and crasX rule!
Fk droolz (but is working on gamrs.co 4.0)

Welcome to gamrs.co - 15+ years of friendly PC and Console gaming!
Registering for a forum account is pretty painless and you'll never see this again. If you are looking to become a contributing GC member and get a reserve across all our servers you need to start here.

Have you been banned from one of our servers? You might have deserved it but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire. Either way, you'll need to read this first, then register on the forums so you can post up in our banned forums and state your case.

See you in-game or on the forums and again, welcome to GC!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I made a mistake, please unban me if possible

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Okitaitsi

Okitaitsi
  • 2 posts      2 topics
    Joined April 6, 2016

I'm Alyssa's Secret. I was banned for "homophobia." It was an mistake. Maestro was speaking a language that he self-described as "gaeylic" (via mic), and I typed the word "gaylic," which I thought was the closest spelling that I could get on the word, without thinking too much into it. Then *** popped out and I realized that it was censored. I was surprised, however, that it was censored. I tried to explain to Maestro on the server and I apologized for typing it. I explained that it wasn't intentional. I was kicked for "homophobia." I logged back into the game and tried to tell Maestro that I didn't mean to be homophobic, while he accused me of having hatred. After that I said that I really wasn't being homophobic and I was gay (which, obviously, was censored out again). It was an misunderstanding event. Yes I am truly gay. I feel that Maestro misunderstood me and falsely accused me of being homophobic and being hateful towards gay people. The spelling was an accident. I absolutely regret spelling it that way and I'm very sorry and I apologize for the incident and for anyone who might have been offended during the event. It was a quick type without much thinking beyond. I had absolutely no intention whatsoever to bring up any topic about politics, homophobia, or hatred. I'm not lying and I'm gay. I just couldn't believe that I was accused as being hateful towards the group that I myself belong to. I'm really not kidding. If you need me to prove to you then please PM me.  

Edited by Okitaitsi, 07 July 2017 - 08:13 PM.

MPG1770

MPG1770
  • 1,611 posts      190 topics
    Joined April 10, 2011
    L4D2 Wizard

I have reduced your ban to 1 week - you have 2 other bans on record -3rd ban is always perma - regardless of what you typed, I have screen shots of you swearing - you know this is not allowed - it will  be up to a a Board Member if they want to over-rule this decision - until then, you will have to be pleased that you are not perma-banned - just be careful in future.

Edited by MPG1770, 07 July 2017 - 09:09 PM.

san`

san`
  • 3,065 posts      272 topics
    Joined June 16, 2003

I'm going to go ahead and unban you as I believe you didn't mean any offense by what you said. Also, your last ban was 15 months ago so I assume there haven't been problems since, so I see no need to keep the ban in place longer.

san`

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users