"Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong." - Mordin Solus

- Mass Effect 3

San` and crasX rule!
Fk droolz (but is working on gamrs.co 4.0)

Welcome to gamrs.co - 15+ years of friendly PC and Console gaming!
Registering for a forum account is pretty painless and you'll never see this again. If you are looking to become a contributing GC member and get a reserve across all our servers you need to start here.

Have you been banned from one of our servers? You might have deserved it but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire. Either way, you'll need to read this first, then register on the forums so you can post up in our banned forums and state your case.

See you in-game or on the forums and again, welcome to GC!

Login to Account Create an Account

I'm banned and Idk why.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

• 2 posts      1 topics
    Joined August 17, 2017

This is my profile and Idk why I'm banned from the L4D2 servers. If I had to guess, it's more than likely because I went afk in the server or trolled or some dumb reason like that when I was a kid a few years back. However, I'm older now and I just wanna play on the L4D2 gamrs.co servers and have a fun time. So if I could be unbanned that'd be amazing :). Please let me know why I was banned though, I'm just curious.

• 3,056 posts      272 topics
    Joined June 16, 2003

You were banned for "stacking, language, attitude and ignoring admin" back on 4-12-14. 

I'll remove the ban now and give you another shot. Might want to make sure you read the rules and the motd when you join so this doesn't happen again. 

• 2 posts      1 topics
    Joined August 17, 2017

Oh yeah I think I was dumb back then and called hacks on an admin in that server and that's what led to me being a weenie. Rofl, surely won't happen again. Thanks for the quick response and the un-ban.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users