Cause one dog ain't enough and two is too low, it’s me, Three Dog!

- Fallout 3

San` and crasX rule!
Fk droolz (but is working on gamrs.co 4.0)

Welcome to gamrs.co - 15+ years of friendly PC and Console gaming!
Registering for a forum account is pretty painless and you'll never see this again. If you are looking to become a contributing GC member and get a reserve across all our servers you need to start here.

Have you been banned from one of our servers? You might have deserved it but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire. Either way, you'll need to read this first, then register on the forums so you can post up in our banned forums and state your case.

See you in-game or on the forums and again, welcome to GC!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

XFX Double D Radeon HD 6950 2GB card for sale

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

looneypumpkin

looneypumpkin
  • 539 posts      25 topics
    Joined October 19, 2012

Upgrading my video card this weekend and I will have this to ship out by Monday. Has never been overclocked. I've been using it since 2012. Fantastic and quiet video card. Runs just about any game. As far as newer games I was able to run Fallout 4 on low settings without any issues. That was actually one of the only games in recent memory that I've had to run on anything under high/ultra settings but I'm not into ALL the games either.

XFX Double D Radeon HD 6950 DirectX 11 HD-695X-CDFC 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity
2GB 256-Bit GDDR5
Core Clock 800 MHz
2 x DVI (1 Single Link, 1 Dual Link) 1 x HDMI 2 x Mini DisplayPort
1408 Stream Processors
PCI Express 2.1 x16

Product link:

https://www.newegg.c...N82E16814150549

$50 plus shipping?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: selling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users