Skyrim is now host to giant, flying lizards and two-legged cat-men, and you're surprised by me? Yes. I just talked. And am continuing to do so.

- Barbas the Dog (TES:Skyrim)

San` and crasX rule!
Fk droolz (but is working on gamrs.co 4.0)

Welcome to gamrs.co - 15+ years of friendly PC and Console gaming!
Registering for a forum account is pretty painless and you'll never see this again. If you are looking to become a contributing GC member and get a reserve across all our servers you need to start here.

Have you been banned from one of our servers? You might have deserved it but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire. Either way, you'll need to read this first, then register on the forums so you can post up in our banned forums and state your case.

See you in-game or on the forums and again, welcome to GC!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Halloween pumpkins

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

looneypumpkin

looneypumpkin
  • 525 posts      24 topics
    Joined October 19, 2012

Every year thousands upon thousand of pumpkins are slaughtered for our amusement. I am here to encourage this.

I just finished this carving today, having not carved a pumpkin in about 20 years. I am quite pleased with myself and wanted to share it. 

Attached Thumbnails

• 22519282_10214552333182066_6646784731778881376_n.jpg

Fenix

Fenix
  • 647 posts      99 topics
    Joined May 1, 2012

I just posted this on Reddit...but I'll show you what I did for a couple different Halloweens.  I haven't carved anything yet for this season.

k6O4gfH.jpg

nenw33g.jpg

u42IQ39.jpg

IW97sBA.jpg

looneypumpkin

looneypumpkin
  • 525 posts      24 topics
    Joined October 19, 2012

Wow that was pretty sweet.

Mine is starting to get pruny because we had a few warm days. I might have to do another one, not sure if I'll have the time. Was super fun to carve though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users