The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. 

- Half Life 2

San` and crasX rule!
Fk droolz (but is working on gamrs.co 4.0)

Welcome to gamrs.co - 15+ years of friendly PC and Console gaming!
Registering for a forum account is pretty painless and you'll never see this again. If you are looking to become a contributing GC member and get a reserve across all our servers you need to start here.

Have you been banned from one of our servers? You might have deserved it but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire. Either way, you'll need to read this first, then register on the forums so you can post up in our banned forums and state your case.

See you in-game or on the forums and again, welcome to GC!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fortnite: Battle Royale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

turnbullTeRRoR

turnbullTeRRoR
  • 2,447 posts      391 topics
    Joined July 17, 2012
    Headhunter lvl 1

Free BR game that is  suprisingly less buggy and more smooth than PUBG  and its Free with epic games ( not on steam)

We have a decent group dedicated to playing it but really need a few more.  It hit 10 million players in 2 weeks. ( way faster than pubg)  Games are typically 20 mins long.

Look it up on youtube  for more info.

tt.png graphic.png

Fenix

Fenix
  • 646 posts      99 topics
    Joined May 1, 2012

Sounds interesting!  I'll have to check it out...but only if you guys check out these new Arma 3 servers I found!  Also, It seems a little quick for a BR...20 mins?  That's almost as long as a CoD match.

turnbullTeRRoR

turnbullTeRRoR
  • 2,447 posts      391 topics
    Joined July 17, 2012
    Headhunter lvl 1

20-25 min matches smaller island  no vehicles ( though rumors are they are working on more islands possibly larger with vehicles)    This is a heaven send for team games.  If one of your squad gets eliminated early you dont have to wait so dang long for everyone to finish up-   my #1 gripe with h1z1 koh was a fast death meant a possible 45 min wait  time for friends to finish which was irritating to say the least.

tt.png graphic.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 7 user(s)