With the Bloody Mess perk, characters and creatures you kill will often explode into a red, gut-ridden, eyeball-strewn paste. Fun! Oh, and you'll do 5% more damage with all weapons. 

- Fallout New Vegas Perk

San` and crasX rule!
Fk droolz (but is working on gamrs.co 4.0)

Welcome to gamrs.co - 15+ years of friendly PC and Console gaming!
Registering for a forum account is pretty painless and you'll never see this again. If you are looking to become a contributing GC member and get a reserve across all our servers you need to start here.

Have you been banned from one of our servers? You might have deserved it but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire. Either way, you'll need to read this first, then register on the forums so you can post up in our banned forums and state your case.

See you in-game or on the forums and again, welcome to GC!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Things people think we should add to server to add to fun

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

JodaHero

JodaHero
  • 4 posts      1 topics
    Joined January 19, 2016

I was just thinking of some new things that could possibly be added to make gameplay alot more awesome. One such thing is more achievements to get. Like a third Sky Diver achievement, 2nd showstopper, 2nd leveling achievement etc. Another thing i thought of was how we have VIP mode, i talked to alot of members and they think having a mode where all survivors must use grenade launchers only sounds alot of fun. Post any ideas you have that would be cool to add into GC i wanna hear'em!

MPG1770

MPG1770
  • 1,611 posts      190 topics
    Joined April 10, 2011
    L4D2 Wizard

Control witches; Tank on respawn after the Witch respawn has been bought; 10 jockeys (custom nights only of course).

Yortz

Yortz
  • 332 posts      11 topics
    Joined September 20, 2012
    Loves Peanut

Limit buy up heals to 5 instead of infinite.

Posted Image

I am bad admin

looneypumpkin

looneypumpkin
  • 506 posts      24 topics
    Joined October 19, 2012

Bride witch. Always deadly
Infected pills, incaps you instead
Messed up defib, kills the person using it, revives the deceased B&W
Explosive ammo triggers FRIENDLY FIRE for survivors, doing normal damage (upgrade to combat it being OP)

ituly

ituly
  • 61 posts      16 topics
    Joined May 24, 2014

- Point giver: The people who gives out the most points above X gets extra 10 points?

- A map where there's only deadly witches? Haha No tanks, and deadly witches would cost 25 points there, instead of 30

Keisuke

Keisuke
  • 9 posts      0 topics
    Joined June 4, 2017

Grenade launchers only sounds funny (no laser sights)

VIP mode where neither survivors or infecteds know which one is the VIP unless it dies

That the skies have turned to blue
Yes I know, it's all getting better

JodaHero

JodaHero
  • 4 posts      1 topics
    Joined January 19, 2016

Ooo 2nd joyride achievement. Could be called Ferris Bueller's Days Off.

looneypumpkin

looneypumpkin
    Joined October 19, 2012

Still need rocket jockey achievement. If only for the person who is ridden to be ashamed.

JackieChan

JackieChan
  • 8,729 posts      400 topics
    Joined April 16, 2003
    L4D2 Mod Developer

Ooo 2nd joyride achievement. Could be called Ferris Bueller's Days Off.

"Mr. Bone's Wild Ride"

SARS

SARS
  • 7 posts      1 topics
    Joined March 22, 2015

Still need rocket jockey achievement. If only for the person who is ridden to be ashamed.

^This, also it would be nice to have an option on getting points by doing rocket jockeys

General

General
  • 131 posts      14 topics
    Joined October 18, 2011

being able to spawn an enraged witch that will target a random player would be nice, it would make them not so useless on some finales

MPG1770

MPG1770
    Joined April 10, 2011
    L4D2 Wizard

Another achievement after Field Medic and defib would be good - with all these suggestions here, JC got a lot of work to do - god help him.

Elias

Elias
  • 87 posts      3 topics
    Joined May 7, 2015

I don’t know about that idea @Yortz_69 but I agree with the 2nd showstopper for the 20th Time. Also the rocket jockey idea sounds good also. If Jackie implements these ideas I’ll pay him $20 PayPal

JackieChan

JackieChan
    Joined April 16, 2003
    L4D2 Mod Developer

I don’t know about that idea @Yortz_69 but I agree with the 2nd showstopper for the 20th Time. Also the rocket jockey idea sounds good also. If Jackie implements these ideas I’ll pay him $20 PayPal

I wish I got paid to write the buy plugin and the other stuff on the server...

Mercman

Mercman
  • 824 posts      80 topics
    Joined September 23, 2011

i would like to see this . If you heal somebody ur health goes up 10 points up to 100 %

Elias

Elias
  • 87 posts      3 topics
    Joined May 7, 2015

Part of our membership money should go to jackie for the hard work he’s done for this server. ???????????????????????? God bless to you and mercman.

JackieChan

JackieChan
    Joined April 16, 2003
    L4D2 Mod Developer

For fun, I actually programmed rocket Jockey damage.  I can't figure out a good balance for damage to distance though...

MPG1770

MPG1770
    Joined April 10, 2011
    L4D2 Wizard

For fun, I actually programmed rocket Jockey damage.  I can't figure out a good balance for damage to distance though...

Same or similar to hunter?

JackieChan

JackieChan
    Joined April 16, 2003
    L4D2 Mod Developer

Kind of wanted it to be similar to the Hunter.

VivaLaBrandon

VivaLaBrandon
  • 91 posts      5 topics
    Joined June 16, 2014

Maybe reduce it by half the hunter damage, since it's definitely easier to land.

MPG1770

MPG1770
    Joined April 10, 2011
    L4D2 Wizard

In all honesty, hunting is easier than rocket jockey - easy to get points hunting someone who is incapped - can't do that with a jockey - and don't see many rocket jockeys coming in from quite some distance away atm - give it a go.

Shaq

Shaq
  • 17 posts      3 topics
    Joined September 4, 2014

I also feel it's easier to land because you can air strafe much more.

Also, you can always rocket in without being noticed and skeeted/dodged where as hunters have to time their entrances and move at a much slower speed

looneypumpkin

looneypumpkin
    Joined October 19, 2012

Bizarre, I have an easier time rocket jockeying than hunting.

JackieChan

JackieChan
    Joined April 16, 2003
    L4D2 Mod Developer

Maybe reduce it by half the hunter damage, since it's definitely easier to land.

It's not that.  During testing, if I do a rocket jockey from not that far away, it lands as a 25 damage hit.  Close up, it's always 1 or 2 (which more or less what I want it to be).  There is no good middle-ground.

looneypumpkin

looneypumpkin
    Joined October 19, 2012

Might be kind of hilarious to briefly have OP jockies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users