Skyrim is now host to giant, flying lizards and two-legged cat-men, and you're surprised by me? Yes. I just talked. And am continuing to do so.

- Barbas the Dog (TES:Skyrim)

San` and crasX rule!
Fk droolz (but is working on gamrs.co 4.0)

Welcome to gamrs.co - 15+ years of friendly PC and Console gaming!
Registering for a forum account is pretty painless and you'll never see this again. If you are looking to become a contributing GC member and get a reserve across all our servers you need to start here.

Have you been banned from one of our servers? You might have deserved it but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire. Either way, you'll need to read this first, then register on the forums so you can post up in our banned forums and state your case.

See you in-game or on the forums and again, welcome to GC!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Things people think we should add to server to add to fun

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Kobe

Kobe
  • 1 posts      0 topics
    Joined March 27, 2015

+15 charger scratches/punches should be awarded an achievement called Back Scratcher.

DAlighieri

DAlighieri
  • 165 posts      11 topics
    Joined August 13, 2015

How about a limit (or cooldown) on buying heals as infected? I don't see that it's helpful to have a situation where chargers are punching incaps and getting points faster then they spend them, even spamming heals.

Vilkys

Vilkys
  • 216 posts      1 topics
    Joined April 11, 2014

There is already a 3 sec cooldown, add to that a deagle and a charger is only getting 1-2 point per heal at which point is mostly to kill the survivor.

looneypumpkin

looneypumpkin
  • 525 posts      24 topics
    Joined October 19, 2012

Melee shuts down a charger pretty fast, don't even need to aim good at it.

san`

san`
  • 3,083 posts      272 topics
    Joined June 16, 2003

Melee shuts down a charger pretty fast, don't even need to aim good at it.

Hard to melee from the ground lol. 

san`

VivaLaBrandon

VivaLaBrandon
  • 91 posts      5 topics
    Joined June 16, 2014

A new achievement for charger would be nice, since the bulldozer one is something that almost never happens on a full server. 

JackieChan

JackieChan
  • 8,735 posts      401 topics
    Joined April 16, 2003
    L4D2 Mod Developer

A new achievement for charger would be nice, since the bulldozer one is something that almost never happens on a full server. 

I could always lower the requirement for that one...also I should have it log how often an achievement gets earned for that same purpose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users