EDI -  Killing the thresher maw has produced several breeding requests for Grunt. And one for Shepard.
Grunt - Hah!

- Mass Effect 2

San` and crasX rule!
Fk droolz (but is working on gamrs.co 4.0)

Welcome to gamrs.co - 15+ years of friendly PC and Console gaming!
Registering for a forum account is pretty painless and you'll never see this again. If you are looking to become a contributing GC member and get a reserve across all our servers you need to start here.

Have you been banned from one of our servers? You might have deserved it but sometimes people get caught in the crossfire. Either way, you'll need to read this first, then register on the forums so you can post up in our banned forums and state your case.

See you in-game or on the forums and again, welcome to GC!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hi Guys! (Noods)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ituly

ituly
  • 61 posts      16 topics
    Joined May 24, 2014

Hi all. Hope you are all well!

Sadly, my (mac) laptop is slowly dying, also unable to support other games and most importantly my work/education in design.  It overheats and crashes or gives me a blank screen when turned on sometimes. 

So, its still somewhat useable but I need to get a new laptop before it dies completely (since I live in an apt. with almost no space and a family, can't get a desktop), I was wondering if you can suggest something midrange?  I don't have a lot of savings for this, and if you are in the mood for gifting, you can do so here: https://www.gofundme...midrange-laptop but don't have to. :)

Thank you for reading! 

My birthday passed and here are some nudes for you. Enjoy! <3

p_grill.jpg

o-GRILLING-facebook.jpg

Edited by ituly, 15 April 2018 - 10:56 AM.

Mercman

Mercman
  • 816 posts      78 topics
    Joined September 23, 2011

Grill you look so HOT!

belated happy birthday

looneypumpkin

looneypumpkin
  • 494 posts      22 topics
    Joined October 19, 2012

I can smell them burgers now.

Side note, I purchased an HP Omen refurbished on Amazon and I'm quite happy with it for gaming. I prefer my desktop but it plays L4D2 just fine. When you see me typing !helpme in chat it's because it
does have weird keys and my hands aren't used to the layout and I keep hitting it for my !buy bind lol

I think they're on daily deal again for TODAY but they do go up quite frequently. -- I would highly recommend them. The only downside to mine is I would have preferred an SSD but I plan on putting one in myself later.

https://www.amazon.c...x/ref=nav_cs_gb

Hope you can get back in soon.

ituly

ituly
    Joined May 24, 2014

@Merc - Thank youuu!

@Looney - Thank you so much! Refurbished stuff would help out a lot with my budget. Currently, I see it costs $850, right not now I can't buy that but I will keep a lookout for a cheaper deal from them. Thank you!

looneypumpkin

looneypumpkin
  • 494 posts      22 topics
    Joined October 19, 2012

You're welcome.. I got mine for around $670 with tax but it's not quite as buffed as that one (8gb ram, 15" screen.) Still a great machine. Hope you can find something soon!

ituly

ituly
    Joined May 24, 2014

Ohh, I see. That's a great deal. I hope I find something along that price. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users