Trouble shouldn't talk on the mic

prodigy

dude lol not tryin to be mean by saying that. it's just...jeez....as soon as non regulars find out you're not male they get annoying in the server. i KNOW you know what i'm talkin about =P. I dunno you can handle that annoyance. :)

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests
(edited)

sgt sanders is the real 23 yr old girl

Edited by k3n

lol, ya prod that was gettin real old real quick yesterday...but i actually think it was those guys tryign trying to decide what they wanted to do that night, debating it over voice com....really annoying....its hard to get people to take me seriously. i'm too nice. maybe i'll just start handing out bans? wadya think?

i don't like banning because i don't like dealing with disgruntled clients.

Consider banning as part of your duty to the coalition and the rest of the clients. To not ban is to deny your duty......to deny your duty can get you tossed into the brig. o0o

• 4 weeks later...
i don't like banning because i don't like dealing with disgruntled clients.

Consider banning as part of your duty to the coalition and the rest of the clients. To not ban is to deny your duty......to deny your duty can get you tossed into the brig. o0o

LOL, i ban alot...mostly 5 min bans though