Remember the good ole days?

redeyez

Wow!!!

That certainly brings back memories. How come you dont have an old CoT page....wasnt Linch in that clan with you? lol

And look at Soul with all the news posting on the SoS site....man it seems like yesterday! Maudeeb and Superprincess hahaha...I havent even thought of that in sooo long.

Thanks for that Red....btw Ill call you soon :wavey:

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

SoS was my first clan lol. The first time i ever played cs wilco yelled at me for camping t spawn on aztec haha :laughcry:

man...cant believe I lost a job over Tango...was up for a little over 2 months. but things worked out in the end....

Try our latest server

Posted by [Mmmm]Fat_Bastard on Saturday, April 28, 2001

Mini has a new server on dual T1 lines. Check it out: 12.43.212.84

Thanks Mini!

------------------------

Tango is Gone

Posted by [Mmmm]Destroyer on Monday, July 9, 2001

Tango is gone for good, folks. Watch this space for information regarding future Mmmm servers.

-------------------------

Good News!

Posted by [Mmmm]Fat_Bastard on Friday, August 3, 2001

As we expected, Mini_Me found a great job! We're trying to find out what type of connection they have!

placed a CS server at my work using their connection, went on vacation, must have errored out as ATT calls my company asking for me, im out so they talk to my boss about this IP address that has 'high' usage and on a weird port that they dont understand. needless to say when i came back i was let go :nono:

placed a CS server at my work using their connection, went on vacation, must have errored out as ATT calls my company asking for me, im out so they talk to my boss about this IP address that has 'high' usage and on a weird port that they dont understand.  needless to say when i came back i was let go  :nono:

ooooh....so you did it "under the table"...

that's different.

:D

if my company didn't consist of 2 people....I'd throw a CS server on our 100+gigabit connection "under the table"...but considering have 5 computers in the office....I think he'd notice an extra one.

if my company didn't consist of 2 people....I'd throw a CS server on our 100+gigabit connection "under the table"...but considering have 5 computers in the office....I think he'd notice an extra one.

<grins as evily as one can>Do you pay for your BW by usage or a flat rate?

WOW!!!

LC was probably the most fun I have ever had playing cs, its when the game was actually fun for me and not some ultra-competetive platform. Anyone remember Mulletard :D?!?!? Whatever happened to HotCarl ?

WOW!!!

LC was probably the most fun I have ever had playing cs, its when the game was actually fun for me and not some ultra-competetive platform.  Anyone remember Mulletard :D?!?!?  Whatever happened to HotCarl ?

I agree w. m0ss. Ya i remember Mulletard. You were in it. Gond was in it. I think thats back when I was doing my [RiceKrispies] clan to make fun of the LC clan name. hehe