Here's a first....

Fatty

He just cost his m0mmy a few bucks. They take a fee out of the 40 bucks before it gets to me. So I sent what I received. Mr. Paypal, will, in turn, take a fee out of what I sent her, so she'll end up with less than $37 after it's said and done. :rolleyes:

They take a fee out of the 40 bucks *** so she'll end up with less than $47 after it's said and done.

:unsure: Although factually true, that just sounds odd. :P

What's funny is that she actually BILLED me through paypal. That was another first for me.

------------------------------

Money Request Details

------------------------------

Amount: $40.00 USD

Note: Hello,

A payment was sent through this Paypal account this morning to register my

minor son, **** ******, for Fragfest Ohio.  Please refund this amount,

minus any Paypal charges (I don't think there will be any when a refund of

payment is made).  Thanks in advance for your help and cooperation.

• 4 weeks later...

HAHA LOL that was my friend Adam *{HM}Seek&Destroy*...his mom likes to control his life, he may come anyway and just pay at the door or something, he can use one of my comps to play. His mom is over-protective and one of the problems she had was that she is a sabitarian and they dont believe in recreation on sundays. Wont everyone be leaving sunday morning?

if he is a minor he cant come anyway

I'd just like to reiterate that point so we don't have a problem come FF04

NO MINORS ALLOWED! (in case you don't know, that means you gotta be over 18)

(does this count though if your legal guardian comes as well?)

also, I'd never heard of Sabbatarians...I'd heard of 7th Day Adventists...but not Sabbatarians

yeah, 7th day adventists believe sabbath is saturday....[VI] Preacher will be giving a service sunday morning b4 everyone leaves should you all be interested in getting some type of church in for the day. Not mandatory, just if you wanna roll outta your whiskey bottle long enough to listen... B)

He will be 18 before fragfest so he can come and use one of my comps cause i doubt my wife, *{HM}Sammy* will wanna play the whole time. I am bringing two comps...one for me and one for my wife and friend Adam who will be 18. If he pays at the door hell just share my wife's comp.

Those slots are those guys to do with as they please. If they want to give them to you, that's fine. They are paid for. If they want to sell them on Ebay, they could do that do. They bought those slots. They could sell them to joe smoe.

But yes, I don't foresee any issues with you guys playing, but you know what they say about assuming.

A payment was sent through this Paypal account this morning to register my

minor son, **** ******, for Fragfest Ohio.  Please refund this amount,

minus any Paypal charges (I don't think there will be any when a refund of

payment is made).  Thanks in advance for your help and cooperation.

**** ******? Heh, every time I see asterisks, or hear a bleep on the radio...I always substitute cuss words in my mind. I know I am twisted. Anyhow, this young fellas name could be two of the most common dirty words!? **** ******, heehee.

nm

:freak: