FF04 HARDWARE

yErMoTH3r

you got it ;) im trying to get a 512x2 kit for my pc cause using 4 sticks is a real strain on my 3.3v line... if it works out before FragFest (which it prob will :D ) ill have 6x256 all CL2 to spread among the servers that need it, and for sale for anyone that wants it, hehe.

• 3 weeks later...

nah, you and yermoth3r are teh man !! u guys got all the servers :o

when i get to the lan, ill look for the server area.... i reckon thats how i'll find you or yermoth3r, since i don't know who anyone is or what they look like yet. :=

Or is there like name tags handed out, if not ill just write ALL KILLER on my forehead or sumtin... cya in a week !

A_K, got to the staff page to see what people look like.  Also, where are you leaving from?  I planned on leaving B-Burg early Thursday to get there early.

leaving from Staunton, near James Madison Uni. i'll prob leave early Friday morning to give me time to get lost a few times on the way. I like to do that kind of thing from time to time on road trips.... I'd leave early and find go to the local bars up there and meet some people but i'm already taking off Friday work, i need to work the other 4 days in the week, or i'm never going to get caught up :freak:

Staunton, VA to Lancaster, OH

Total Est. Time: 6 hours, 34 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 356.96 miles

lol, ill be loooking for this head mug_mom.gifand this headmug_thx.gif

sounds easy enuf. :boing:

ps. THX, ive got 2x512 and 4x256 ram for ya, not the original planned only 6x256... i don't think anyone will mind though.

(edited)
THX and I will be testing the servers coming over the next 2 weeks...

Hows that testing going?? Can you pull away from SWG long enough to.. :)

no but ill sleep a little less to git er done!

lol, ill be loooking for this head mug_mom.gifand this headmug_thx.gif

color one blond and the other one mohawked...

Edited by yermoth3r