New Gold Sponsor for FragFest Ohio 2004

PuppySurprise

Activision has donated:

5 copies of The Platinum Edition Return to the Castle Wolfenstein: Includes Enemy Territory

5 copies @ $50.00/ea.=$250.00 donation

Product_285903.jpg

5 copies of Call of Duty Game of the Year for 2003

6965_2.jpg

5 copies of Soldier of Fortune II: Gold Edition

227491.jpg

In addition, they also gave us a bunch of Call of Duty posters!!

So all totaled their donation is in the ballpark of $800.00

THANKS ACTIVISION & CARYN LAW FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE PAST MONTHS IN GETTING INVOLVED WITH FRAGFEST OHIO 2004!

Edited by PuppySurprise

Oooooo I Loved Wolfenstein.. I loved how you could shoot ppl in the head and their helmet goes flying off :D

I dont know about you guys but I'm starting to worry about Puppy pulling a disappearing act with the hordes of donations we have already! ;)

Which just made me wonder who all this stuff gets sent to and how they are gonna get it all to FF in one vehicle!?!

(edited)

plans havent been hashed out into something formal yet for giveaways...some will be given away as door prizes, drawings. Other things will be gifts for winners of tournaments or competitions (e.g. case modding competition).

By the way...most of what has been donated thus far is at my friend's home in Columbus, Ohio, not far from the event locale in Lancaster. Everything else will be sent to me at my home and I will bring it with me to the event, then unload, and drive up to Columbus and retrieve what is already there. The way it looks, every gamer at the event will get something. Not even half of the donations are in yet either guys. Still waiting on about 20 or so more sponsors to send in their donation. The last of the merchandise should get to me the 2nd week of July.

Fatty, I'll try to get you a list sometime by the end of June to all sponsors committed that way you have a definite list to put on the back of the FF shirts.

and yes, ty, i rock, but the sponsors should get all the credit :peace:

Edited by PuppySurprise

Enemy Territory is a GREAT game, I would love to get people playing it. We'll have those 5 copies to get started, and anyone interested can download the game FREE. It's independent of Wolfenstien, just download the game totally free, and play online.

Anyone who wants to check out Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory absolutely FREE can go to the website and download it. Gameplay is very similar to Return to Castle Wolfenstien, however, it has been refined for multiplayer gaming. There are 6 maps included, three in the European campaign and 3 in the North Africa campaign. Normal servers run both campaigns, with experiance points accumulated over three maps, then starting over for the next three. This varies, however, some servers even save your experiance points after you log off.