Welcome to CSSSS

There was a time (I think back on the m4cs forums) where Rev and I began a Mmmministries forum....one of pure discussion....friendly, understanding, and flexible. I've decided that I'd really like to see that place available again, so I'm willing to invest a little time in it, rather than just wish it on others. That place is here.

I started going through the topics in the other forum, looking for ones of pure discussion, possibly support, and general conversation...but I'll be darned if just about every one didn't turn into a debate at some point.

Moderators, as you see topics in the old forum that fit more into the concept and vision of this forum, please move them over. If they're questionable, just leave them alone. What's more, if you see a topic in here turn into a debate, there is now a place to send it!

This is not to be confused as some sort of competition between forums. Please understand that what the old forum turned into has its place and is a desirable atmosphere for many. However, many have stopped visiting the spirituality forums because they weren't looking for that part of religion.

In fact, this is the place for those searching for relationship, instead of religion. I welcome you.