Modding

well as u guys know i get a lil crazy with the modding

this time i dont know about tv's yet first im just starting the right way with the wiring and cooling first off added 2 uv cathodes 12 in

i bought the coolermaster wavemaster all aluminum case ,antec true blue 480 watt,blue uv 80mm fan for the top and back of case

and ic7-max3 pe 3.0e and a new msi sata cdrw and then the otherstuff from my other puter is 2x hitachi 80 gig fluid bearing drives 8mb cache ,ati 9800xt 256 meg,1 gig 2x512 corsair xms pc3200c2,son dru-530a dvd/rw ok now what i ordered

power supply changeoverkit to change all the connectors to uv blue,uv blue sleeving to sleeve all the wiring,uv ata 133 ide cables for 2 ide drives,2x sata elwire xneon sata cables (verysweet)uv as well,and then 1 more just uv sata cable for the msi,and thermalright sp94 cooler and tornado 92mm fan ,thermalright northbridge chipset cooler with fan,artic silver 5,a bytecc 8 in 1 card reader to go in a 5.25" bay and quickfoot sent me an aerogate 2 fan and temp controller for my last open 5.25" bay and finally a coolermaster case side with window :)

ill take pictures befor i start doing all the fun right now its running like a champ but the wiring is something to be desired

very cool place for wiring and cable stuff is http://www.performance-pcs.com