SHIRT SIZES

Fatty

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is what i got...if i am wrong please correct me!

small: 1 (coffeemaker)

Medium: 4 (allkiller, Mustard, lance, trouble)

Large: 6 (red, Lostoften, xterm, Longhair, lunk, mama)

XL: 7 (pup, bub, bullet, mrx, chamber, watch, chuck)

XXL: 1 (gunny)

XXL or XXXL: 5 (Preacher, mini, dweez, playya, sheep)

Trouble. I prefer a XXL shirt but will take an XL if need be. Not XXL or XXXL...XXL or XL.

(edited)

the bigger the better.My son uses the first one for wrestling workouts.

hey fat i left the second one on the rail last yr anyway i can get that if you have it. thx

Edited by Kurtz

GC Founder
hey fat i left the second one on the rail last yr anyway i can get that if you have it.  thx

Sure...not that I remember that shirt specifically, but if I found a clean shirt I probably put it with the rest. Remind me there.

so wait, we're holding an event based around guys sitting all day and all night at their computers, barely remembering what the sun looks like, with tables covered by empty red bull and mountain dews cans, where the definition of a formal meal is using a fork with your macaroni and cheese, and you tell me we cant have 2XL!?!?!? think about it

just because you lost weight....dont hold the rest of us back  :boo:

:boing:  :boing:  :boing:

:hug:

should we call him Skinny now?

Mark Oros

THX1138

XL

GC Founder
so wait, we're holding an event based around guys sitting all day and all night at their computers, barely remembering what the sun looks like, with tables covered by empty red bull and mountain dews cans, where the definition of a formal meal is using a fork with your macaroni and cheese, and you tell me we cant have 2XL!?!?!? think about it

just because you lost weight....dont hold the rest of us back  :boo:

:boing:  :boing:  :boing:

:hug:

should we call him Skinny now?

Mark Oros

THX1138

XL

Arg...well, I'm still under 200 (was 220) but I've packed a few more lbs back on since my training....I'm back to Semi-Fatty.