It's NEVER too late to add staff!

Fatty

I don't know much abotumaking drinks but I do know i think g about drinkin 'em...

a suggestion for teh official FF drink: Put something Red in it (Grenadine, Crandberry, etc.) somethig akin to Vodka, if not vodka itself, some thing kinda chunky that might resmeble brain/skull fragments(ideas?) and call it a Headshot.

I think the batch of homebrew that I have fermenting should be the official FF drink, even though most people won't like it. The style is Imperial IPA (India Pale Ale). Right now it's in its second week of secondary fermentation, and it's already around 9% abv. I'm hoping it makes it up to at least 10% abv. It's fermenting on one ounce of columbus hops (very bitter) and should come out at around 110 IBUs (IBU stands for International Bitterness Units, anything over about 45 IBU is noticeably bitter in taste). I'll be bringing the entire 5 gallon batch to fragfest (about 2 cases of beer), so anyone who wants (or dares) to try it is welcome.

I have exactly 8 homebrew beers left, a six pack of 12 ouncers and 2 pints. For whatever reason (well I know why, too much corn sugar) it turned out a tad cidery-sweet. And it remains that way despite over a year of aging. Good to me, but the true home brewer would consider it cheap. Heck, I shouldn't even be drinking these after 6 months prolly, but they don't seem to cause any harm once the blindness wears off. :)

Since the baby was born, I haven't had a chance to brew up another batch, although I have the malt, hops, etc. just waiting here. <looks for time>

The imperial IPA was my 3rd batch, and I just racked a mild ale onto the yeast cake from the IPA. My first batch was a regular IPA and the 2nd was a hefe-weizen. Both turned out well. So do you do all grain brewing?

If Preacher is gonna be the "staff counselor," I'll be glad to bring him drinks while he explains the reasons you shouldn't drink. Put me down as "assistant counselor." :P

Unless he pukes. Then he can assist himself.