Starbucks?!?!

Mustard's CoffeeMaker

i have an espresso machine and a fresh can of espresso and i have 2 bean grinders. i wont be bringing the grinders but i will bring the espresso if anyone wants it. i can also make steamed milk and all that jazz. i have no flavoring though. B)

THX, I don't know if we'll have a place to keep milk...Anybody know what the odds are of refrigeration there? Maybe there'll be some coolers to store the cold ones?

But let me see if we're on the same page here:

Mrs. Mustard has graciously offered to make coffee. We have a large pot, right? Is it drip or perc?

THX has offered some espresso (pre-ground) and an espresso machine.

Dweez and I have offered to bring coffee, and Mrs. Mustard has offered to pick up bulk cheap coffee from Sams if we go that route

I believe Preacher had a grinder he would bring.

Am I putting words in anyone's mouth?

So, are we gonna have a grinder there or not? I *had* one but in the massive rearrangment of my life in the past 2 years, I have not clue where it is. I would much prefer to have beans over ground.

If I would have thought about it enough in advance I would have had some sent up to me. My wife's aunta nd uncle own a coffee shop down in Florida, they always send us bags of coffee. I prefer the creme broulle myself.