THOSE ARRIVING THURSDAY READ THIS!

Gunman

Anyone interested is welcome to join me, Bullet-401, ShadowSeraph, Knathrak, Rashad, Yomamma, Trouble, and I assume Watch Tower for some pool and dinner on Thursday.

More information as to where we will be meeting will be posted shortly when I find out the location of the pool hall we will be going to.

Post up if you will be arriving on Thursday night!

Gunny :freak:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only place I can think of for an 18+ pool hall would be at Tiki Lanes, which is a bowling alley. They have several tables. And those that are 21+ can have a beer there.

An idea if you hadn't found anything else.

I'm not an expert on Lancaster. My wife grew up there and says there are no real pool halls for people under 21 except for 2 places. One is within 1/2 mile of the event location on the north side of route 22 east just before it intersects with route 37. Don't know the name of that place, but I'm pretty sure they don't even sell soda or anything there. It's mainly a pool table sales location that lets you pay to play also.

The other is Tiki Lanes, a bowling alley.

http://www.tikilanes.com/

They have 4 tables, beer, pop, food, etc. I've bowled on several different leagues there and have never seen anyone using the tables. So I would assume they'd be pretty open to play there. Somewhere on that site are pics of the tables.

about thursday night.

i found a pool hall...its about 15 min from my house...its 18 and over. we can meet at my house, or you can mapquest it....address is:

Players

4380 E Main St

Columbus, OH 43213

i'll look around more and see what i can find...it may be kinda tough to find 18 and over, but i'll do my bestest.

i have room for about 10 people at my house...if you don't mind sleeping on the floor. (hardwood) the hamster has a carpeted room, but she smells.