THOSE ARRIVING THURSDAY READ THIS!

Gunman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, Gunman, Shadowseraph, Knathrak, Yomamma, and rashad are getting a hotel for that night so we wont need a spot to sleep. :D Will probly stop at the hotel before we come over.

BTW whats your address Trouble so I can mapquest it. That one up there is the pool hall right? If we leave at 6:30AM CST we will probly get there by 5-6PM EST

right, the above address is the pool hall.

my address is:

6070 Burnley Sq E

Columbus, Oh. 43229

no stalkers please. i work until about 530 on Thursday, so no rush.

Dweez, thats no problem.

just let me know who all is planning on staying at me casa.

All right, I know for sure Zooks and I won't be there in time. We're leaving on Thursday after he gets out of work, but it's a 12-13 hour drive, and we probably won't be in until about 6-7 A.M.

I will be arriving Thursday as well, Pup you getting a room? Also some of you may want to e-mail me your phone numbers so I can give you a call when I get over there. I'll be leaving here between 3 and 4 pm.

anyways, could i get a thumbs up if you are staying at my house?

or if you are planning on metting up at my house? just like to know what i'm in for :blink:

on a side note: don't come until 530 or later...i won't be there, and the dog can't let you in.

(edited)

So uh...kind of a random add-on to this thread, but Zooks and I will be arriving somewhere in the vicinity of 7-8 AM on Friday...kind of wondering if there's anything good for us to do in the area other than just kill time waiting in my car?

Edited by Jaksiel

Holiday Inn Express

LANCASTER

1861 RIVERWAY DRIVE

LANCASTER, OH 43130

UNITED STATES

1-740-6544445

Quality Performer: Excellence

Downtown: LANCASTER 0 MI/ 0 KM

Indoor Pool

Pets Allowed

Complimentary Breakfast

High-speed Internet Access

Kitchenette

Health/Fitness Center On-Site

Mmmm I know I am having breakfast!

Aside from that...Friday morning if you wanna goto lunch give me a call on my cell number - I can relay messages to most of the groups as I have at least one person per group that is coming ups cell #...

608-217-7509

Make it ring!

Gunny

about thursday night.

i found a pool hall...its about 15 min from my house...its 18 and over. we can meet at my house, or you can mapquest it....address is:

Players

4380 E Main St

Columbus, OH 43213

i'll look around more and see what i can find...it may be kinda tough to find 18 and over, but i'll do my bestest.

i have room for about 10 people at my house...if you don't mind sleeping on the floor. (hardwood) the hamster has a carpeted room, but she smells.

Trub, Lance, Rizad, and I (along with Swoop) would like to take you up on the offer of crashing on your floor. Tanks.