ATTN: Carpooling from GA north

Mr.Mustard

I will be driving northbound from Atlanta, but right now the plan is to leave very, very, very, very early. If anyone wants to meet up, it would be great to drive up together. Right now the plan is to leave around 3am. The missus and I will be heading up I-75 and I could add an extra person or two depending on what you plan on taking with you. I'm placing a cooler on the roof that will hold the luggage and the computer equipment will ride inside. If you want a lift then email me at kristofferjonhendricks@yahoo.com with some contact info and I'll email you back/contact you with mine. ^_^

Hey, Mr. and Mrs.!

Lazarus, Skywalker, Slaphappy and myself are coming up form Georgia, but Sky works until 6:30 a.m. He'd be willing to ship out immediately after work, but we're over in Athens. We don't need a ride but would be willing to caravan and we might have some cargo space depending on what vehicle we end up getting ahold of. Y'all interested in hanging around a while or are you set on jetting at oh-dark-thirty?

We are aiming to arrive at FF'04 by 2pm on Friday. If we don't have another passenger we will have some extra room for stuff, so if you guys are going to be cramped and want to meet up a few days before FF we can take some of your stuff up and we can caravan back down together on Sunday. Give me a shout if we can help you guys out. Otherwise we'll see you at the show! :D

Don't forget that one passenger will be a hairy old dog. :peace::boing:

Please tell me this dog is friendly with others. This place is my boxers 2nd home and he'll be there all weekend. He's uncut, but has never been aggressive with any other animal.

Don't want my bub getting beat up :)