Hello from Fragfest!

SheepNutz

Hm, I was under the impession that FF04 was going to be held somewheres other than a garage.

Next year lets reserve a banquet room at the Holiday Inn Express! Max capacity 250 peeps...immagine the bones the GC would rake in for that! Heck...we could possibly rent out the whole Inn...the Holday Inn would love us.

Mabey we could get a disscount rate on rooms if we all stayed there.

<sigh> I'm gonna have to do alot of recruiting in mobo, cuffo, and the TWL to get the playercount that high...but then again, we'll have Doom 3 deathmatch, CS2, HL2, and probably a bunch of other great multiplayer games by the time FF05 rolls around.

Okay, I'll stop dreaming now...looks like you guys are having a blast.

Hm, I was under the impession that FF04 was going to be held somewheres other than a garage.

Next year lets reserve a banquet room at the Holiday Inn Express! Max capacity 250 peeps...immagine the bones the GC would rake in for that! Heck...we could possibly rent out the whole Inn...the Holday Inn would love us.

Mabey we could get a disscount rate on rooms if we all stayed there.

<sigh> I'm gonna have to do alot of recruiting in mobo, cuffo, and the TWL to get the playercount that high...but then again, we'll have Doom 3 deathmatch, CS2, HL2, and probably a bunch of other great multiplayer games by the time FF05 rolls around.

Okay, I'll stop dreaming now...looks like you guys are having a blast.

I think the fine people at Holiday Inn are actively working on barring me from any of their establishments :)