Home Safe?

Fatty

I'll tell ya what... I bet mine and maggie's felt the longest. Ever been in a car for 3.5 hours (6.5 total) after eating 6 sliders and chasing it with a blizzard knowing full well you're lactose intolerant.... I must have sprayed half a bottle febreeze into that thing today.

I'll tell ya what... I bet mine and maggie's felt the longest. Ever been in a car for 3.5 hours (6.5 total) after eating 6 sliders and chasing it with a blizzard knowing full well you're lactose intolerant.... I must have sprayed half a bottle febreeze into that thing today.

I warned the guys I was with too about those sliders.... they tend to 'slide' out quickly.

Well, after delivering Nyx to the university again and spending the night at his place last night (we had some good Monical's pizza for dinner!), I officially ran the last leg of the race to my home in Aurora today. So, I'm back home and more importantly, my comp is hooked back up and ready for more CS! (The only bad thing - I'm really gonna have to put some new Eagles on the Mustang!)

Seriously, it was great to meet all you folks! I had a very good time and really appreciate all the hard work that Fatty, X, Pup and others put into this event. Atta boy guys! A 21 AK salute to you!

This was really a fun group and I am already looking forward to next year's get-together with the community. Everybody sure has a good sense of humor too! I laughed quite a bit at the jibes, jokes and pokes along the way. (wonder if Mag has all his bones back in place yet after that pile-on by those vicious [VI]'s ?)

I came home with some great souveneirs and even better memories of a great time!!!

Yo Mamma - still sorry I bopped you in the head with the monitor on the way out the door! :( Hope the swelling has gone down by now!

Best regards folks. My friends list has definitely grown due to this weekend.

See ya around the maps! - Cranky B)

ROosTEr,Jul 27 2004, 01:21 AM] I got back this morning at 11 or so, after spending the night with my fiance...whom I did not kick for all concerned :)

:lol: bwahahahaahah thanks for the update. (inside joke)