A big thanks

SheepNutz

I would like to extend my thanks to all of the staff that worked so hard to make Fragfest a great event. I had such a great time, and it wouldn't have been possible without all the hard work that was put in by so many thoughtful people. Cheers to you, thank you so much.

Edited by SheepNutz

agreed i had a blast and im sure everyone appreciates all the hard work that all the staff put into it. bravo everyone.

ok now everyone make my pic your background!!!! (its a trend)

Actually one thing didn't rock, me getting electrocuted :(

But on the flipside, me and Watch were on the same team again this year for the cs tourney, and wouldn't you know it, we were the winners again :D

Thanks a lot everyone!

Fatty and mrX and their wives - you rock!

Lets make next year 10 times better!!! :)

Gunny

woot, I don't know if I could handle 10 X better :)

Seriously, I appreciate evryone's hard work and effort that made this LAN a great time for all.

Wow. FF04 - a really REALLY great event! :)

I can't say enough about the sincere effort that was put into this event.

I used to be a Cubmaster years ago (when Nyx was little) and I know exactly how much effort goes on behind the scenes to make even small programs run smoothly. Fatty, Pup, and the ladies deserve our very highest praise and appreciation for their extreme efforts to provide us with an excellent community and gaming opportunity. I'm sure there were countless hours of preparation that went on prior to our arrival and for that I am truly grateful to all of you. The $40 we paid to get in hardly seems worthy to the effort they expended!

Bravo there Fatty and Bravo to Pup, Ms. Fatty, X and MsX and of course their families. What a great bunch of people! So gracious and so accepting of this insanely nerdy hord that invaded their garage and kept them awake to all hours of the night!

It was great to be part of an event with such good comradery with the extra bonus of being able to take home a souveneir or two (t-shirts and even a copy of Soldier of Fortune plus some of the best Ginger Ale I have ever tasted!) - that was really cool - thanks Pup! (We're still trying to decide in which room of our house we will want to hang the handsome autographed picture of Mr. Perry). Best of all are now the memories and the photographs of good times spent with friends.

Heck, I don't even mind that team 7 (noob hackers) stomped our posteriors in the first CS match of the night (they know they hack too). Hacks everywhere..... but I'm not bitter.... oh no... it's all good.... (noob... bunch of..... @)#(*$)@*#$_)

Anyway, aside from being hacked to death by team 7, it was great fun! (just kidding of course - don't send any team 7 people to my house!)

Again, my heartfelt thanks to all of you folks that helped pull this off (and you know who you are). You really went the extra mile and expended the extra effort to make it an enjoyable time for everyone and for that you are truly to be commended! :wavey:

Thanks again, sincerely....

Cranky (yes I am) Bullfrog