Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fatty

Gond?

19 posts / 2397 viewsLast Reply

I heard something about Gond showing up briefly and then leaving....and I did not meet him. What's up with that??!? Is this true?

Yep, he showed up on his motorcycle for a bit.

wait a second

I saw the guy show up on the motorcycle and thought it was the homeowner (he had a bike)...

what the HECK Gond?

you idiot meet EVERYONE!

LOL...sorry, wasn't there that long. I did say Hi but you guys were very busy. Just a good reason to have another next year :peace:

Ya he did show up on his bike. Was a very friendly guy. I asked him if he wanted to play some cs on my comp for a bit but he had to get goin. Nice meeting you Gond!!! Thanks for showing up!

Yeah, I saw him chatting with Kurtz and asked him if he had a computer that needed virus scanned. :D

Gond = guy who had the moto that was parked in the back?

here is pic of the guy to wich they where speaking. Likewise i thought this was homeowner too

gond.jpg

Yes, that's the homeowner. If that's Gond too, then I missed something somewhere! That would mean Gond = mrX's father-in-law! o0o

The guy in that pic drives a harley. Gond was on something else....

That sounds like what harley owners would say: It's a harley or it's something else.

I got to meet Gond!! Woooo! I feel special. hehe. Cool dude he is. We shoulda knocked him down and taped him in :)

LOL...I was going to say earlier that I have a motorcycle, the guy who owns the house has a Harley :P

Sign in to follow this