FF04 Trailer

Fatty

Watching this makes me want to go to FragFestOhio!!!

It's 25% uploaded right now. 8:04 in length, 50 MB in size, and probably not the best codec but tough! Used the modified images to save a little space, but it turned out ok.

Get your speakers/headset ready, some good tunage.

It's more or less a blitz through the weekend, pics and vid mixed together....I think I used every pic in there at least once so that yes, if you went, you're in it!

Stay tuned. Should be up in a little bit!

Now...I am an amateur. I'd like to offer this to anyone out there that really has some skills:

All the pics are uploaded in a zip (the high quality as taken pics)

I have 13 GB of video here that I can also upload and link (privately, then to be changed in name)

Let me know if you're interested.

i wouldn't mind having to footage to work with.. since i have no internet connection at home ATM i would like to have something to work on other than playing COD (which i won at FF)

Bozo, are you the guy second from the top left (left while looking at pic) of the group picture in this thread?

Bozo is already labeled. To confirm it, just look at last year's shot.

I've tried 4 times to download it, but my stupid 56k keeps disconnecting before it finishes (it takes 2.5 hours to download it all). I'm gonna try tonight on my dad's comp, cause it doesn't seem to disconnect as much as mine.

Hey there.. That trailer was great.. Wish I could have went this year but Linch had to goto Italy..

Anyway I was wondering what the music was that you put in it? I never heard those songs before and I liked them..

:peace: