FF04 Trailer

Fatty

I've tried 4 times to download it, but my stupid 56k keeps disconnecting before it finishes (it takes 2.5 hours to download it all). I'm gonna try tonight on my dad's comp, cause it doesn't seem to disconnect as much as mine.

You and Puppy should use a download manager like GetRight or Download Mage (my choice) which allows you to continue downloads at a later time.

I've tried 4 times to download it, but my stupid 56k keeps disconnecting before it finishes (it takes 2.5 hours to download it all).  I'm gonna try tonight on my dad's comp, cause it doesn't seem to disconnect as much as mine.

You and Puppy should use a download manager like GetRight or Download Mage (my choice) which allows you to continue downloads at a later time.

I finally got the video downloaded last night, and it was awesome! Thanks for the info dweez, that program will come in handy.

awsome job on the video! I posted a link to it over at www.teamamd.com (they're really active in the LAN scene), maybe we'll snag a few of them for next year, they're all great guys.

Fatty, the inclusion of the FF'02 shirt was awsome. I still have that shirt, and I'll be wearing it at FF'05.

I have 2 people interested, you included, and I haven't figured out how to get all that video up on the web, especially when it would take 4.5 days without a single connection burp.

It would probably be easier and/or faster to just mail the actual high8 tapes. Remind me when I get home from camp.

• 4 weeks later...