Attention Winning CS Team

Fatty

Ok, didn't announce at the fest, so here ya go. Between the seven of you, you need to divide up the prizes that are given by

Extremenetworkz

VSK

FiberFrag

Details are on the site. Figure out what you guys want/can use, and let me know how you're going to break that down. Perhaps saving one of those servers for a new game release might be a fun idea. Do what you wish, individually or as a group.

Sorry it's not as simple as "here you each get one of these" but I hope you can make good use of the prizes.

Let me know so that I can give the sponsors a head's up about who will be contacting them to claim their prize and an estimation of when. Thanks!

I think Swoop and Watchtower should at least get the webspace so that they can make their webpage about going for a tree-peat

:P

as to the rest, I respectfully remove my vote from counting

TEAM 1 (I mean 5) RULEZ! Ok boys.. I believe this is what we have to divyy up:

ExtremeNetworkz

Free CounterStrike 20 Player Game Server w/ 20 Slot Voice Server

20 Player Game Server/20 Slot Voice Server for (1) month.

100 MB of space for maps, Renewal rate is $80/month ($20 savings)

Free Domain and Web Hosting for 1 Year

Free Domain for 1 year, 100 MB of disc space, 5 Email accounts,

2 GB of bandwidth a month, cPanel web-based control panel.

Free Bronze Web Hosting for 6 Months

100 MB of disc space, 5 Email Accounts,

Free Domain for 1 Year

Customer Choice - .net, .com, .org, .us, .info, .biz, or .name

$100 Worth of ExtremeNetworkz Internet Solutions Coupon

VSK Gaming Servers

Free 12man server for 1 year!

FiberFrag

FiberFrag has agreed to donate a 16 man server for 1 month! Thanks to the people at Fiberfrag for their sponsorship.

I guess I could use the domain and hosting.. Servers? I know GC could put them to use.. Not sure on the 16man for 1 month.. THat's just teasing.. :)

Free Domain and Web Hosting for 1 Year

Free Domain for 1 year, 100 MB of disc space, 5 Email accounts,

Free Bronze Web Hosting for 6 Months

100 MB of disc space, 5 Email Accounts,

Free Domain for 1 Year

look closely, I'm assuming that they only repeated that to make it look better but in reality, they donated the webspace once (as opposed to twice like it looks)

The web hosting is the only thing I could make use of as well. However this would be a prime oppurtunity for some of those on our team who aren't already affiliated to start up a clan. I mean the server is right there for ya.

One idea might be to take that 12 man server, wait on it until another one of these games comes out, then perhaps upgrade it to an 18 man or something.

I like swoop's line of thinking.

Whenever you decide, just have the people contact the companies using FragFest as their reference, and let me know if there's any hangups.

• 2 weeks later...

All I need is the decision to be made on who's going to where for what, and then ya go to the company with our name to claim your prize...involving me only if there's an issue.

As far as the server, that too is up to you guys.

Watch, why don't we give it until the end of this month, and after that, we'll just decide how to use the "unclaimed" prizes for the community.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't seen anything happening with this so i took some initative. I contacted VSK for the one year server, if any objections they have agreed to a 12 man 12 month CS:S server. I had to jog his memory alittle since this was about 3 months ago. Any objections?