Group photo

mrX

These are all the ones who I remembered names for; the rest of ya I'll have to talk with next year. ;)

I know it's big, just bear with it.

group.jpg

Here are some of the onese you missed.

Back row: second guy from left is Bozo I believe, guy between Lamb and Renegade is something like Rhak (this is BgB brother), guy between Renegade and Gunny is BuzzznFrog, guy between Gunman and YoMamma is Rishad (I believe...he came with Gunny and other Wisconsonites), guy between m0m and HBP is Shadow Seraph,

Front cluster: Black dog in front of Coffeemaker is Amber, don't know the name of Wingnut's dog, guy beneath Slaphappy is Lance Corporal, guy beneath PuppySurprise is Timmay!!! (with the exclamation marks), guy behind Black`Ice is fanboy<j0>, guy next to fanboy<j0> is Nater (what Ami, his lady, called him), guy in front of Nater is Zooks (GadZooks), guy in front of Ami is Jaksiel

Unknowns: guy in top left corner of picture

Not Pictured: [VI] Kemo Sabe, Gond (he was there and is part of the community so I think he should count)

BTW, what is that thing in the right-side background in front of the swingset and tree? It looks like a very small horse.

Yeah, it might be a cat too but I don't remember there being any cats around. There were 4 dogs there though so if it was a cat it probably stayed hidden the whole time except for this brief moment when 3 of the 4 dogs were being held in the picture.

Ok, it's updated. Thanks Dweezil, although I prolly should've thought a few mins more and woulda got some of those.

Top left 2 guys are still anonymous to me.