Lets talk abou tht guys that Didn't make it..

Watchtower

freakin punks...

I mean some of them I can understand that they tried to go but had last minute plan changes (Lunk, X, Shaw) but others never even PLANNED on going (g00t, REV!!)...those are the ones I feel like giving massive wedgies to.

Oh yeah, lets not forget Congregation and Mad Bean. Would have been really cool if Contradiction had shown up too...would have made it seem less geeky with a better female to male ratio.

I wish I could have made it this year. I was actually in Ohio the week before for work.

I'm definately planning for next year!!!

My friend BuffOOn-aka- jipper didn't make it either, I was hoping he could go, would have been his first big lan.

As far as Lunk goes, he just saved himself from being humiliated by the pwnage I laid down in scoutz.

If Rev showed up I don't know what I would do. Possibly go KRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY.

Unless that would freak him out and make him not come...then I would be a good little boy :wavey:

Guys I wanted to see there that had signed up that didn't go because they are lame :

Facehole

Bigshaw

Chuckleslove

Lunk

Abyss

Xterminator

Guys that need to go next year or ELSE!!!

Congregation

Lunk

Linch

Beaner

Facehole

Abyss

Chuckles

Homer

TheBugs

orangato

All other Mmmm

If you don't come Mag will hug everyone that does come...its actually scary to get a hug from Mag...he is really furry... :twitch:

Gunny

As far as Lunk goes, he just saved himself from being humiliated by the pwnage I laid down in scoutz.

:lol: You funny guy young grasshopper!

I've got a year to get this business off the ground and going well. So, that my finances are more stable. One day some of you youngster will learn this too. :)

And I am bummed that things didn't work out this year.

And you can bet I will be sleeping in my truck with the alarm set. To keep things that go bump in the night away. :laughcry:

But remember, if all goes well, you'll be fired by FragFest as our electrician from here on out. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Oh, btw, your workmans comp claim dealing with the electrocution by Fish has been denied.

Rev, lemme know when you find a good year. I wanna go really bad :(

It's tough when you are newly married and it is over 1200 miles :(

I really have wanted to go for awhile now though. Next year Imma be in grad school, so I will be even more screwed. Maybe FF07? :( :( :(