People Most Different than you expected?

Fatty

i'm between 6'2'' and 6'3'' but I say I'm 6'2''

lies...according to my doctor I'm 6'1" 3/4"...and you're at least an inch or 2 taller than me.

your height (and accent) had me suprised...but I guess that's what PuppySuprise does?

:unsure:

Hmm, let's do the math 6'1 and 3/4" plus 1" = 6'2 and 3/4".

What did Puppy say again? "i'm between 6'2" and 6'3". Sounds right to me.

i'm between 6'2'' and 6'3'' but I say I'm 6'2''

lies...according to my doctor I'm 6'1" 3/4"...and you're at least an inch or 2 taller than me.

your height (and accent) had me suprised...but I guess that's what PuppySuprise does?

:unsure:

Hmm, let's do the math 6'1 and 3/4" plus 1" = 6'2 and 3/4".

What did Puppy say again? "i'm between 6'2" and 6'3". Sounds right to me.

how about I do some math.

*mumbles* take the 2....plus....8.....carry the one....

yeah you're a punk.

:peace:

don't have the old pic anymore, here's an armpit though.

summertime.jpg

i think i just look different depending on the day, it because my skin color changes alot. I go from white to brown depending on the month. Im 5'10 150, i'd guess about 4% body fat, last time it was checked i was under 3%.

Bridman, the keyboard is ownage, seriously its so comfortable and the keys are smoother ? then my last few keyboards. I hope a replaceble thingy for it is made for Half life 2 :D

I didn't have any preconcieved images of the girls that were going, but Amy, Brandy, and Amanda were all a hoot to talk with and be around. You guys are lucky to have wives that are "coo like dat" and tolerate our evil addiction. My wife plans on coming with me next year and is sorry she missed out this year.

And Amy I love to see a gal that competitive at sports, I would have to say you were even more competition driven than Fatty. We may not have won the final game, but we were able to beat them beforehand, [start excuses] but we had played four games straight going into that last game, we were dog tired, bruised and injury laden [/end excuses] but we never let up or gave up.

the keyboard is ownage, seriously its so comfortable and the keys are smoother ? then my last few keyboards. I hope a replaceble thingy for it is made for Half life 2 :D

True.

They got that generic FPS replacement thingy but i've never tried it.

I think my fellow VI member lance has it and his only beef with it is that the letters to type with are a lot smaller and u kinda gotta relearn them a bit.

HL2 one would still be coo though. :boing:

Fat, my hair is naturally curly, and sometimes I just dry it straight, like on the day I took the pic for my avatar. And it was also blonde then, and I have since gone back to (close) to my natural color. Thats why I look so different.

I hadn't formed any opinions about anyone, cause I just don't talk to anyone as much as the rest of you do, but I guess Swoop was pretty different. I expected him to be quiet, but he talks I think even more than I do. I got a great pic of us though. I also got a pic of me with a Starbucks cup that I think I'll make my new avatar B)

I gotta say... ...I think by the next FF i'm gonna get some platforms or leg extensions. I'm short, i can't help.... But i still got a good spike in Tutt's face!!!!!

Dweez and Pup were my biggest surprises. Considering both of them try to climb into my tent when i was sleeping. Scared the carp out of me.

:P

But i had a GREAT time with everyone there. I wish it could of lastest one more day. Looking forward to next year.

And Chew i was angry!!!! I will never forgive you!

H4X!!!!!!

I gotta say... ...I think by the next FF i'm gonna get some platforms or leg extensions. I'm short, i can't help.... But i still got a good spike in Tutt's face!!!!!

Dweez and Pup were my biggest surprises. Considering both of them try to climb into my tent when i was sleeping. Scared the carp out of me.

But i had a GREAT time with everyone there. I wish it could of lastest one more day. Looking forward to next year.

And Chew i was angry!!!! I will never forgive you!

H4X!!!!!!

the way you typed that whole thing...I don't think you could have HANDLED another day.

I will admit...for a short guy...Mags got ups

nobody was surprised by Kurtz? he and bob lee surprised me the most that first year...oh, and mini too. mini's got that mobster look, specially in his pic from the mmmmcs.com members page, or when you drive up to a run down auction house and he's outside grilling brats.

I swear, I'm going next year and damn anyone who tries to stop me! <_<