[VI] Rooster & Fragfest

PuppySurprise

To all those present at FragFest this year, you are sure to have come away with some great memories of one man inparticular...our very own Village Idiot brother...Rooster. I have noticed many of you have quotes from him from FF in your sigs, just wondering what your favorite memory was or favorite Roo quote:

"I WORK IN STEEL!!!"

Rooster and I were in the Holiday Inn Xpress lobby...i was on my cell talking (its about 4 am) and Rooster comes walking in and sees a huge wreath above the fireplace. Attached to the wreath is a bunch of plastic fruit (apples, pears, etc) so Rooster, being hungry and thinking they are real tries to pull the wax fruit off the wreath and screams at it when they wouldn't pull off. So, since he got denied/pwnt by the wax fruit wreath, he sees a ceramic squirrel on the hearth and exclaims

"I'm gonna steal this ceramic squirrel."

he sticks it up his shirt and walks nonchalantly out of the lobby with it protruding from his shirt as he walks away whistling.

LOL

"I'm gonna punch the first person I see when I walk into the Holiday Inn Lobby, I don't care if she is 8 years old working behind the desk"

Tah-Da!

One of my favorites is when we had a late night "Polar Bear Club" meeting in the pool at the FF location. Most people got cold quickly and got out, but not Roo. He just stayed in and kept saying "I rule".

When yermoth3r and Renegade pointed out that there were quarters in the the bottom of the pool, Roo started diving for them. We would direct them toward him and he would go under to get them. On one that he was having particular trouble getting, he came up looking like he might have got it. When we asked him if he did, all he said was "Damn right!".

Hehe, good times.

I kinda wish I had gotten to see some of the antics that happened at the hotel...but I'm not VI so that didn't get to happen.

my favorite Rooster-ism was when he got out of the pool after the Polar Bear swim to go to the restroom...he was clutching his shirt over his "manparts" (whether to keep them protected from the cold or to save him any embarresment due to "shrinkage"...I don't know) he couldn't walk straight for the life of him and he had to get to the porta-potties...well that was a long way for Mr. Rooster...so we proceeded to tell him he could just go around behind the building and pee into the trees...well he didn't want any of that cause it would be disrespectful...so we proceeded to tell him that it was ok. He insisted he'd make it to the porta potties. Then someone (Gunny I think) told him that Fatty had already gone behind the building to pee so it was ok. Well Rooster got this look on his face, that can only be described as "shocked awe"...he then stood there for about 3 or 4 seconds with this look on his face and his hand clutched over his johnson just staring at Gunny...then he proceeded to stumble behind the building.

mostly it was that look on his face...it's so hard to describe but his eyes just got wide and his mouth was open like "whoa!"

"I'm gonna punch the first person I see when I walk into the Holiday Inn Lobby, I don't care if she is 8 years old working behind the desk"

Hoo, man, I still get a kick out of that one. I heard it at FF04 before the departure with Slaps:

"I'm gonna kick the **** out of the first person I see at the hotel. I don't care who it is. But not you guys, no, not one of my friends. I won't punch you guys. I'm gonna punch a stranger! A total stranger! I don't care if it's some 8 year old kid!"

And it was oft repeated. Roo was on a MISSION. I think he stole the squirrel because nobody was in the lobby. Poor guy.

My fav moment was when Roo came into one of our hotel rooms with a solo cup full of water and proceeded to spit a mouthfull of water straight up into the air (for those of you who don't go to EKU and live on 11th floor of the wealth, this is called "The Great Cabooki"). He then proceeded to follow me out of the room, yelling for me. After he got my attention, he just randomly threw the cup of water over his left shoulder, spilling all over the hallway.

it would have to be a combination of things really... it was all so entertaining. of course i work in steel.... that was right around the time Roo was being held down by Riz Laz and Tim. Then there was the im gonna punch the first person i see in the holdiday in. But the best was the ice in our room... 5:00 am Riz and Roo roll into our room, Roo with his trusty luggage cart saying IMA TEAR **** UP!!! Then after he finally calms down he starts for bed but Laz was snoring so bad i told (jokingly) for Roo to pour that cup of ice on him to shut Laz up. so yeah he did and so he basically started pouring cups of ice on everyone in the room one by one. He was holding us all hostage with ice in demands of Jaks saying a few quotes. Riz and i escaped the ice.... unfortunately everyone else did not, zoOks got the ice 4 times and almost got coke+ice.... oh good times good times. and man was he proud of that squirrel all he could say is man that is one fat squirrel. OOO almost forgot the part about rooster making up some classy names for laz such as Snoriental... or Snorean. Classic baby. :laughcry:

Edited by eXile

Wow. The only thing I feel bad about is saying that to Laz. It was meant as a joke and I think it may have made him think I was a chode. Otherwise, I had a really good time and tried to save all of my antics for the hotel out of respect for all the nice people and staff of FF 04. Except for the puke, that really got me upset.

My favorite thing that happened was when exile said, "Man, I can't believe you poured that ice on Laz!"

I replied, "What, about my actions the last two days, would make you think I wouldn't pour ice on someone." :)

ROosTEr,Jul 29 2004, 01:32 AM] Wow. The only thing I feel bad about is saying that to Laz. It was meant as a joke and I think it may have made him think I was a chode.

after all the stuff you did and you think *that* made him think you were a chode..... :lol: