Why....

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage

lol

I wanted to hear Trouble fight with Mishelle. Bigshaw brought it up and it sounded like a good idea.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage

Yes, it was na2. She had a pleasant voice as well. Never hurts to have a another female around that games.

don't come in my forum calling me a geek...thats a big no no.  i've also been busy with school...its not just starwars...sorry to disappoint you.  i havn't been playing cs because whenever i look at the server its low or empty.

Wow you are a fire cracker.. :) Showin your claws.. :) Besides People it wasnt a 'geek rating' it was a dorkyness rating... She isnt a geek, she is a: game goddess, mouse mistress, and or deva downloader... hehe

Haha, na2, we matched that clan in cal this season and owned them 30-0... Well so did everyone else, but we had to playout 5 vs 1, because mishelle didn't want to leave the server I guess. Also, trouble... get off star wars galaxies and PLAY COUNTER-STRIKE, THE BEST GAME EVER!

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Haha, na2, we matched that clan in cal this season and owned them 30-0... Well so did everyone else, but we had to playout 5 vs 1, because mishelle didn't want to leave the server I guess. Also, trouble... get off star wars galaxies and PLAY COUNTER-STRIKE, THE BEST GAME EVER!

Do you have their website or anything?