code

angusthebutcher

tankgirl

userfriendly

chimera

ajiajin

stealth

word

Wow! Awesome...before I add: Wing, is this a "wish list" for your buds or are these people confirmed? Although this isn't the confirmed reserved list, I want this to be as accurate as possible. Can you have these guys either post up here, or link me to a place in your forums where they've signed up? Just making sure these are "planning on its" and not "I want these people to go" lists.

GC Founder

Not sure I'm so worried about that this year....having it at Holiday Inn, being a public place, means I need to worry about what goes on inside the ballroom and the hospitality room. Unless X advises me different, I'm not sure how worried I am about it.

Yeah, but I live in Kent so that just seems like a waste, if you would rather just put me on the bottom of the list thats ok, that way if it fills up with people stayin at the hotel, you can just boot me, i'm cool with that. I understand you have to make it work finacially. Or i could pay a little more if need be, i'm flexible, but I think i'll probably just go home at night.

I don't even know of the Holiday Inn in Hudson, do you mean the one on RT 8 thats kinda on Boston Heights border?