Any scout whores out there?

Guest [DOH]TaPe

w00t !!1!

scout 0wnz0rs d00d!!1

sorry, I don't know why I'm into l33t 5p34k right now....I'll stop

anyway, scout is an awesome weapon.....I love it and I'm trying to get better with it(against POD-Bots that is)

:angry:

I am a scout whore. You can readily find me allowing careless players (my scouts) run ahead while I note their name and watch for their death. I then utilize this information to give myself an advantage over the foe, which at this point has been injured a little. :D

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
I am a scout whore.  You can readily find me allowing careless players (my scouts) run ahead while I note their name and watch for their death.  I then utilize this information to give myself an advantage over the foe, which at this point has been injured a little. :D

Each of those 'scouts' have a nametag... HE I think... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital

Pssh.. we'll see who the true whore is! You've never seen a whore 'till you've seen me! [Now, ask yourself: Does that sound right?] You're trying to prove who's a bigger whore? What you charge guys 3 nickels, isntead of Bart's 2 :P ? jk... Yes... I like the scout.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack

awp is better but i have quite a few scout kills on the foxtrot stats page..................................