Job inteview

Magruter

Well i've been pretty busy as of late, but i just wanted to give you guys an update on the job search. I have a face to face interview with GE tomorrow. It's a 2.5 hour interview with 4 different managers, talk about not messing around. I'm alittle nervious but i'm going into a recruiting company today for some tips on inteviewing. And yes married life is going great. :)

Glad to hear from ya buddy!!!!!!!!

What business unit at GE? I have a friend at GE Transportation, if that helps? I also have has alot of training on interviewing if you have any questions??

What time is it scheduled for?

I know you are super busy man. I was in your shoes about a year ago. Its tiring, but exciting.

I wish you the best of luck, I will say a little prayer for ya. Is it a job you really want??

Hope you are enjoying married life. Be prepared for chellenges the first year, but stick in there when they come!

Take a look at ALOT of interview questions online and recite your answers a few times. Have an answer to the age old "toughies", what are your weaknesses? describe a challenge in the workplace you have overcome? how do you deal with personal conflicts? goals? etc...

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

K, make sure to drink some whisky to calm your nerves.. er.

Don't take advice from me on this ;)

GL Mag!

Interview went well, I think i really blew there minds away. The term the ask for lemons and you give them lemonade. Well i did that with every negative question they asked: i.e. what is your one of you "development" areas, have you ever missed a deadline. And everytime i answered the questions, they said "i like that response." Also i had a Great time with the interview. I don't think i've had that much fun in an interview. The people were really nice. So i should here something the first week in december. I hate waiting....... Thanks everyone for your care. :) I'll keep you updated with any results

Yeah, waiting is the worst. Make sure and send them a "Thank you for your time!" letter and let them know you appreciate the oppurtunity to get their money. Just keeps your name fresh in their minds, ya know. Just don't be obnoxious about it. :D

I really dislike interviewing. Always feel very much in the hot seat. Hopefully, once I get outta school, I can find a job interview that is fun. Then I will know I found the right place to work.