A day of warcraft...

linch

7:30am - hit snooze

7:45am - run down stairs and call in sick, and then read forums

8:00am - Answer phone... Whiplash is calling me. I head over to his house after a brief stop at ronchie ron's for breakfast.

8:30am - Played ESPN 2k5 hockey on xbox, beating him 8-5.. great game. We then played Topspin, and I layed a hisotric smackdown ;)

9:45am - We head to the mall and wait at the doors at EB with the other 20 geeks.

10:10am Drop whiplash off, and do 140km on the way to my buddys house to drop off his copy.

10:35am - Arrive at friends house, we have very little small talk, as we both want to play asap.

10:45am - Get home, run down stairs and install.....

11:15am - Still waiting on install....HOLY CRAP...and then the patch. That was so painful.

11:20am - Create character, and log in. Expecting the worst in the newbie zone, and it was great!!!! Maybe 20 people in the zone, compared to open beta when their was like 50+ and you could not get a kill, and was laggy as hell. This was the best release for a mmorpg I have ever seen. So smooth!

1:15pm - Heat up pizza, and bathroom break.

4:50pm - eat a quick supper and bathroom break.

5:30pm - Meet up with botb members to form the Guild!

8:00pm - Log out.

Got half way through level 11, and had a blast. Working today, but I'm off till Tuesday... rinse and repeat :D

Mk5

you got lucky...

I got off work

went to best buy

bought two copies of the game (I 2 box)

got home

installed both copies

messed around for two hours while I waited for my bro to tell me which server they were on

got called by my bro

tried to get on their server to create a character

waited 2 hours and 17 minutes to create my cow warrior and druid

played two hours then went to sleep

btw warrior druid rocks.

Druid can heal warrior and buffs make up for my warriors lack of uber equipment allowing me to keep my weapon at my level.

Edited by Mk5