Selling my EQ2 account

rackish

I like WoW a lot better than EQ2, and I'm gonna sell EQ2 and get WoW instead. The free month is up in EQ2 since I canceled the whole account, and I THINK you have to use my account on SoE (rackish1) to login, but I'm not sure. You can also have your own PW, pm me and I'll change it. If anyone knows if you can make a new account with the cd-key please share, I don't think you can though. Btw there is also a LVL15 Bard on there.

$25 anyone?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EQ2 was definitely a let down for me. It makes me wish i never sold my EQ1 character. I haven't even played WoW and I'm pretty sure it's better. Even with the cartoonish graphics. I describe EQ as CoH with a different skin.

• 2 weeks later...

3 ppl in my old MMOG guild went to WoW instead of EQ2. Within 10 days they were capped in level and bored. WoW is evidently lots of fun for a short (time played) amount of time. Once you finish it, you're waiting around (just like diablo2) for more stuff to do. They're now playing EQ2 with the rest of that guild.

EQ2 by comparison, is a much more involved and traditional MMOG, with much, much more content to explore.

That being said, I would not say taht one isn't better than the other, they're different kinds of MMoG's. It depends what you have time for. I rarely have time to play anything at all, what little I do goes into CS: Source for the most part. But I played beta's for both eq2 and for WoW, and I still have a EQ2 account, but never bought WoW.

Like i said.... Eq2 will outlast WoW. Sure you like it because its easy to level and less time consuming. And for some peep's busy life style that is cool, but very unbalanced and less likely to succeed.

About 1/16th of Eq'r have reach maxed lvl and well now they have added a raid mob in every zone so there is so much to do imo.