Jiffy

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's with the pictures in the bathroom from these last two?!?!

Heartless.

1) Get dressed (all the way)

2) Take pictures

Stick with that order, do not reverse.

And below that you see the transformation of Strangefamous. In the top, you see the tired, worthless, punk-wannabe boy with no direction. Since joining GC, he is now a stand-up guy, smiling more, and is so darn efficient that a) he doesn't need sleep anymore, and B) after he's done with all his online duties, he even has time to clean the bathroom (and cheerfully nonetheless!).

ps. heart, no offense meant, just have to keep all these crazy boyz in check around here.

What's with the pictures in the bathroom from these last two?!?!

Heartless.

1) Get dressed (all the way)

2) Take pictures

Stick with that order, do not reverse.

ps. heart, no offense meant, just have to keep all these crazy boyz in check around here.

hehe i see what you mean by "get dressed" but i was! thats a tank top.. (and that other little patch of skin thats lower in the first one is my arm.) The best place in my house to take pictures with my horrible camera phone is the bathroom cause it has the best light...

no offense taken, i should really look at the pics better before i post them... and don't worry, no boys look at me anyway. :freak:

Edited by Heartless