checking progress.

eXile

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've messed with a few of the Argent Dawn quest's up in plaguelands, what's the importance of the Argent Dawn ?

Once you get exaulted status with them they will sell you fat shwag or so I've heard.

Of course I don't know of anyone who has achieved exalted status with them..

From what I've been told once you hit honored they let you buy some potions from them.

The next level lets you buy potions+mediocre goods (armors/weapons?)

Then exalted is the uber gear.

Edit: It might just be more effective to get a group or two and do BRD or get a raid and to STH

Edited by Mk5

27 Troll Shaman

28 tonite :-D

Oh and i dislike paladins ;) It seems the entire Alliance is one...Level 60 paladin camping outside Hillsbarad last night, no one could do anything about it or leave the town. Sigh...

Edited by Zeabos

60 on the mage

11 on a night elf priest

I saw you AK in that failed raid on org a few night ago when kalimdor crashed because of the lag at the zep tower.

I was waving then I realized the server wasn't showing any emote messages and nobody was moving.

thnx

yea Mk5 it was horrible. We had 2 full raid groups, one of which was all lvl58+ so it would have been some good raiding. But.... yea. The server failed us.

Just fyi for your future raiding...

Org has over 100 people in it during primetime usually. I can't tell you how many because /who caps out at 49 but let me just say that during primetime there is always considerable auction and mailing lag in Org.

Your best bet for a raid would have to be the undercity or mulgore imo, mulgore is usually deserted of higher levels and the undercity has no where near the population of org.

Your best bet for a raid would have to be the undercity or mulgore imo, mulgore is usually deserted of higher levels and the undercity has no where near the population of org.

I don't think the point is to irradicate an city devoid of competition. I think there's some desire for the raid to meet up against people from the opposing side. Personally, if I wanted to kill a bunch of NPCs, I'd go questing/grinding. There's more satisfaction of defeating a guarded city.

I don't think the point is to irradicate an city devoid of competition.  I think there's some desire for the raid to meet up against people from the opposing side.  Personally, if I wanted to kill a bunch of NPCs, I'd go questing/grinding.  There's more satisfaction of defeating a guarded city.

So you'd rather crash the server trying (and not succeeding) to take on a zone that has over 100 people (plus npcs) in it during primetime than take on a city that doesn't have 100+ people?

I guess if you like waiting at the login screen while the server reboots then that might be fun for you.^